The Freddy Fittler Comentary Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Love this bloke commentating it's an absolute riot. Nine wouldn't know what's going to come out his mouth next and neither would he at the time of saying it.

So this needs some Freddyism's

i.e "Thaiday on Friday."

Incomprehensible babble from Fittler. I'd rather some informed comment. Both the Johns brothers and Fittler are unable to provide anything other than silly, brain dead bogan oafish blather. I can't see why Chanel 9 bother to employ them.

DSM5, couldn't agree with you more, these guys were great footballers but are useless commentators. Too many hits to the boofish heads

DSM5 said:
Incomprehensible babble from Fittler. I'd rather some informed comment. Both the Johns brothers and Fittler are unable to provide anything other than silly, brain dead bogan oafish blather. I can't see why Chanel 9 bother to employ them.

DSM5 said:

One Eyed Eagle said:
DSM5, couldn't agree with you more, these guys were great footballers but are useless commentators. Too many hits to the boofish heads

swoop said:
DSM5 said:

Brookvale said:
i've met him. Top footballer on the field. Kindergarten kid off it.

Probably makes it all funnier the fact that he doesn't care that it makes him look like an idiot

It can get a bit much but the bloke loves his footy and he knows about about it too. I don't mind him but I think 9 are trying too hard to turn the commentary team into a comedy act. I can handle Joey or Freddy but not both together. I prefer the old team of Rabs and Sterlo who call the game and Fatty there for a bit of idiot factor.

Joey's a good commentator.

People hate him for 1997, and that's why they can't judge his commentary objectively.

I love having Fitler on TV, but not so much for the broadcasting of games. As stated before he is an idiot and doesn't care what people think. He and Geyer on the Roast together were great. Egging each other on. I definitely like a serious side to the calling and say Sterlo is by far away the best for that side with Rabs calling the game.

I had to laugh when on the Sunday footy show Sterlo said you can now goto the website for extended interviews and Freddy laughed and said something along the lines of imagine when him and joey do interviews it will be five minutes of dribble.

Agree DE,Tallis is a class A f***wit

Joey and Freddy arent the brightest blokes but i do like them on TV and commentary,they are merakable

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6