The forum bet....NZWarriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Years ago we used to have a running bet with the BroncosHQ and NZWarriors forums.

Bet was simple team v team, loser puts the other logo on their forum for a week.

In a moment of bravado I made that bet again with the NZWarriors for this week.

So prep yourselves lads this could go real bad for us, right @tajhay

Years ago we used to have a running bet with the BroncosHQ and NZWarriors forums.

Bet was simple team v team, loser puts the other logo on their forum for a week.

I am glad you did not back away and made the bet

I hope our team does not back away on the weekend either

Is there a way to make the logo not appear on your browser @Dan ?
I really dont want to have to gaffa tape the top 2 inches of my mobile phone....

@Dan of all the years to restart this. What were you thinking? Oh I get it you wanted some laughs on here besides the bloodletting and team list Tuesday!
Truth be told I was just back from my first coaching session for my son's under 7's soccer team, quite stressed and in need of a red wine. Tajhay just hit me at the perfect weak moment haha

More humility through humiliation. Yep it's going to be a long year. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I like it. We often do well against the Warriors, also have a good record at Bluetongue. Also we never win as favourites, but strangely (!) we are expected to get thrashed again so, who knows? :rofl:

Good luck boys. Dan was still in daydreaming mode from his holiday so I snuck in the forum bet challenge, so glad he accepted ;)

Pity AFB can't smash your forwards this week. Woulda been good to see how he went against you guys.
It is a pity Tommy Turbo cant run through your team this week but I am sure there will be plenty of gaps in the Warriors defensive line to accommodate us

Good luck @tajhay , You will need every bit of it ;)

Also no Hiku, Aitken, Harris-Tetiva, B Sironen, Taunoa-Brown & Bunty. I think we’re a chance Dan.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4