The Fluffy Factor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Fluffy strikes again. Another win for the Fluff at Brookie on Sunday. The club needs to pay him to go to every game. 12 wins in a row when he attends games.

Maybe they should pay him not to post on AE as well! LOL :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

I would say since my first Eagles game in 1987 I've been to about 60 matches (would be more if I wasn't living in the country for some of that time) and the only time I have seen Manly lose was in finals and Grand Finals.
I went in 1995 to watch us get ripped off against the Bulldogs, held off in 1996 to watch us smash the Dragons at the pub and went again in 1997 to see us get done in the last minute.
After the Newcastle game I decided not to attend anymore Manly finals or Grand Finals !

Thanks guys, but its not just me, the players deserve a little praise.

lol, i am not selective to which games i go to, i go whenever i can make it.

See you all at homebush

Living thousands of kilometres away means I have only seen Manly play live 3 times. Only once at Brookvale.

My sequence is as follows LWL.

L vs a 12 man Canberra at Bruce in 1994.
W - the NRL's first Golden point game at Brookvale vs Slime
L - The Broncos debacle 2 weeks ago.

Therefore I'm due a win.

The only person that could've got King into the NSW side lives in a lamp and only comes out if you rub it !

I read in the Herald this morning that King and Watmough were bolters for the NSW Squad and nearly choked on my morning tea. Then I saw the name Matt King and normality was resumed.

I read in the Herald this morning that King and Watmough were bolters for the NSW Squad and nearly choked on my morning tea. Then I saw the name Matt King and normality was resumed.

hahahahahah i saw the same thing and had the exact same reaction!!!!!!!!i nearly fell over. !drunk:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4