"The ex coach and the current CEO"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Seems Peter Peters has a bit of a bone to pick. Only listened to the first minute but in that time he blamed Barrett and Gorman for the current roster problems:
http://media.skyracing.com.au/POD/59/C3NIjS.mp3

*Just listened to the rest of it, Wombat Eadie needs a heart op, many very concerned about his health.
Thank you for that @Budgewoi Eagle
The most relevant story is the Wombat story . One of our greatest players ever
By the sounds of it the Wombat is not very well at all . Major heart op coming up and there will be a fund raiser to assist our 4 premiership Manly legend in his difficult time .
I hope we can all think of him and show some support .
index.jpg

Gorman is a magician.
He managed to win a premiership for Cronulla when they were Cap compliant.
That's a greater conjuring trick than anything I've seen from David Copperfield.
Cap compliant.:rofl:

Gorman is a magician.
He managed to win a premiership for Cronulla when they were Cap compliant.
That's a greater conjuring trick than anything I've seen from David Copperfield.

But @Woodsie says we have no gorm...!

Plus WE ALL KNOW Copperfield's greatest magic trick was to marry Claudia Schiffer

But @Woodsie says we have no gorm...!

Plus WE ALL KNOW Copperfield's greatest magic trick was to marry Claudia Schiffer
Personally I think his eventual treatment of Uriah Heep was his greatest moment.

As for Zorbeters (another man who finds it 'ard to be 'umble, Master Copperfield), funny how he was all for Barrett coming on board, slicing and dicing Toovey in the process and then probably backed Gorman too. Now they're the villains. Obviously trying to deflect any blame away from his hero, Fulton.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10