[Resurrected] The end of Scam Smith???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fox League panel discuss why Smith is so unpopular

Did they say anything of substance or, once again, was it all:

tEh hAtErZ ArE JuSt jEaLoUs lOlZ

edit: Wait! Just read this in a Paul 'empty' Gallen article....

There were always haters taking cracks at him and no doubt there'll be some of that again now he's announced his retirement.
For the most part, that's just jealousy over what Cameron achieved

lol.

Last edited:
Did they say anything of substance or, once again, was it all:

tEh hAtErZ ArE JuSt jEaLoUs lOlZ

edit: Wait! Just read this in a Paul 'empty' Gallen article....

There were always haters taking cracks at him and no doubt there'll be some of that again now he's announced his retirement.
For the most part, that's just jealousy over what Cameron achieved

lol.
I almost began attempting to solve the puzzle in this post, then my eyes adjusted to the font.

as would Cronk ... now that would be interesting considering scam still doesn't talk to cronk
Maybe but Cronk, or Gronk as I refer to him as coz can’t stand anything he says, is a big mouth & clearly shows his bias when discussing Storm or Roosters. Made me laugh when he was discussing the Adam Reynolds contract situation & said he agrees that he shouldn’t be given a longer contract as he hasn’t proven his worth by failing to take Souths to a premiership. Says the 1/2 back is responsible to take his team to the next step. Fvcken hypocrite Lolol..... did he take the Roosters to the grand final before he retired? He was injured & did sweet fvck all. Easy to say when he had the players he did at both the Storm & Roosters to help him. He would have been a nothing if it wasn’t for the players around him. How many times he’s been made to look the fool when he’s said something & was proven wrong.

Maybe but Cronk, or Gronk as I refer to him as coz can’t stand anything he says, is a big mouth & clearly shows his bias when discussing Storm or Roosters. Made me laugh when he was discussing the Adam Reynolds contract situation & said he agrees that he shouldn’t be given a longer contract as he hasn’t proven his worth by failing to take Souths to a premiership. Says the 1/2 back is responsible to take his team to the next step. Fvcken hypocrite Lolol..... did he take the Roosters to the grand final before he retired? He was injured & did sweet fvck all. Easy to say when he had the players he did at both the Storm & Roosters to help him. He would have been a nothing if it wasn’t for the players around him. How many times he’s been made to look the fool when he’s said something & was proven wrong.
I just quickly flicked over to Fox five minutes ago, and Cronk sounded like he was building up to shooting a huge load over the grubs achievements. Wether they still don’t talk to each other or not, it’s clear as day as to FOXs circle jerk at all costs agenda.

5E5200E6-96C1-4981-8ABF-276B4B5FA78A.jpeg

I was so pleased to see that his statue looks nothing like him. Bloody hilarious.
Anthony Mundine reckons he's not the only one who deserves a statue...

"It may be far away from the national limelight but Mundine has no doubt about the legacy he is leaving behind.
“There should be a statue in every city for me,” Mundine told us"

Pretty sure there is a statue of Mundine in every city, of course none of them look like him...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 5
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 5
  • statue-liberty-tour-things-to-bring-683x1024-1.jpg
    statue-liberty-tour-things-to-bring-683x1024-1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 5
Scam’s retirement announcement on the eve of Round 1 was for mine very ordinary. Great player but good riddance. Legend in his own mind.

Anthony Mundine reckons he's not the only one who deserves a statue...

"It may be far away from the national limelight but Mundine has no doubt about the legacy he is leaving behind.
“There should be a statue in every city for me,” Mundine told us"

Pretty sure there is a statue of Mundine in every city, of course none of them look like him...
There’s a very good and sad documentary on STAN called Bruno V Tyson. The end result mentally to both of them is horrific in the end. I reckon Mundines worse.

Talks of making him an immortal straight away would be pissing off the likes of Lockyer & Thurston.

Ridiculous suggestion.
Rule is that you have to be retired for 5 years before being considered for a nomination. So as Scam didn't retire until 2021 it should put his selection back to 2026.

Rule is that you have to be retired for 5 years before being considered for a nomination. So as Scam didn't retire until 2021 it should put his selection back to 2026.

Should , but maybe not as it’s “ Rugba Leeg” now and anything goes.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6