THE DROP DONALD NOW THREAD!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
This little mercenary has decided to take the money and run. His form is nothing short of pathetic and he is costing us games with his inability to tackle (which he'll get away with in England).

I cannot see one good reason for him to be retained. He is playing with no passion or pride and he should be made an example of.

This disgrace of a player should be dropped now.

Anyone with me on that?

I keep hearing the names Taylor and Meaney.

We're only talking winger here, not a halfback that is integral to our attack (though we all know we can do with a new one of those too).

Surely these younger blokes can't be any worse than the nonsense Donald has been putting out there in recent weeks.

I'm too down to join any crusade. Been on here numerous times and I can't get up the enthusiasm to even post. This is it for the week probably. Someone else is going to have to put a rocket up the players. Over and out from Marvin the manic depressive Manly supporter.

Come on MB Manly are coming equal 3rd..........Stay strong.

Matabele did you get around to watching the game?

Its a bit depressing when its so obviouse that the work thats needed is the only one you can't teach MB. Heart!

How is Meaney going these days, he now has had about 10 games back, and should be back to his best

I must say that Donald has not been the player this year that he has in the past but that has something to do with those inside.

I think we have underestimated how much we would miss Andrew Walker in attack - our backs have had little spark.

I also disagree with calling someone a mercenary if they take more money to go to another job. If someone that fitted my aims and beliefs came and offered me another 100k than my current job I would have to seriously consider taking it.

Professional sports players have about a ten year window to make the most of their careers and if a better offer comes up they should take it. Have Manly been so loyal to Duck that he owes us something special????

CW the winger lover! no wodner you take le snacks to the footy!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2