The Draw?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why can't the NRL, Nine and Fox have super Sundays instead of Saturdays which is more family friendly.

I know the draw sucks and is against us as usual. But manly always rise above this crap hand that we always seem to be dealt. I was only thinking earlier on my break that this year coming without a doubt is the most exciting year since probably 2011 for me anyway. The players we have signed is a masterstroke for us as well as all the sponsorship we seem to be getting also the positive press which is different for a change . The brooky debacle is over for at least another 2 years ,even if at a cost and most of all we seem to have a very happy and keen football team. All said i think we are in for a massive year on and off the field ,and this supporter couldn't be more excited. Lets get it on COME ONNNNNN .

When I looked at it I remember thinking we had a good draw. Favourable opponents, good origin period, and after we play the cowboys in round 16 we don't leave Sydney for the rest of the regular season.
The Monday night games suck, I'd love a season of Sunday afternoon games with the occasional Saturday game, but there's definitely positives for us in this draw.

Personally think the draw is ok....compared to past draws.
I also think we get a few struggling teams early, plus the advantage of a little luck with the better sides we face early - missing key players....which is a pleasant change.
Some will say its preferable to play these sides at full strength, but early on whilst the team is still getting into its groove, I don't give a rats -prefer to get early wins - gain confidence -then kick their a**es later in the season when they are at full strength.

It's an embarrassment. Majority of our games are not played on a weekend at all. WTF did we do to deserve that?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6