The Desperate and Despicable Tigers Hierarchy were Deceiving its fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
NRL FOX
New West Tigers Boss Shane Richardson has made the stunning admission the club has been guilty of inflating its membership numbers
Richardson said the club has a problem . We are the lowest paying membership club . We have been declaring over 9000 junior members that do not pay at all that is not income to the club .We have been declaring them to make 20,000 members. We dont have 20,000 members . We need you to become a member of this club .
Richardson is launching the clubs bid to reach 10,000 club paying members by the end of the season.

The fact is that an organisations greatest asset is the Great people in acquires
and maybe Shane Richardson could be the man that could make the Tigers Great again ?

Whilst we are talking about membership numbers ....
A friendly reminder to all our feathered friends
Let us all support our Legendary club with passion and pride
There is no Greater feeling than to Belong
1708727308039.png

Manipulation of membership numbers has being going on for years, it’s not just the Tigers. I know our membership team has complained about it regularly in the past. One of the reasons we seem low compared to other clubs. Eg Broncos count Suncorp members as their members

Manipulation of membership numbers has being going on for years, it’s not just the Tigers. I know our membership team has complained about it regularly in the past. One of the reasons we seem low compared to other clubs. Eg Broncos count Suncorp members as their members
Broncos fiddling the books? I would never have thought they were capable of such a thing

Just like the Thoroughbreds are only enthusiastic wealthy supporters

Thank you for this NRL club membership insight @The Wheel
Great to see our that our Legendary club has INTEGRITY
Great to see all our Passionate Manly Club members are the Real deal and not Claytons club members
Great to see that our Proud Manly Sea eagles is not a Claytons club

Bring back the Magpie's!
Yeah, I can't understand the connection with the Balmain Tigers anymore, maybe it's just an ode to the old days of the mighty Tigers, now, it's where all the trendies live, all of the hard core battlers have left long ago. Just going the Magpies would be a smart move tbh.

For the first time in 20 years, I feel like the club doesn't care less about me because I'm not a 10 game member.

They took my money and gave me entry to 5 games......as long as I navigate some new fangled system they dreamt up when all I had to do in the past was scan my card. We're not all 25 years old. Some of us don't seamlessly deal with technology. Or maybe it doesn't matter because I'll probably "roll a 7" soon anyway.

I now get no card (as if I'm not a real member), no sticker (as if I'm not a real member) no merch at all (as if I'm not a real member).

Sorry Manly. But you've treated us like sh1t. Over to you. Make it right. This is NOT how you increase your membership numbers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8