The Decider

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Later today Australia and New Zealand will decide the outcome of the short one day series.

The pitch looks a damp one that will help the kiwis out. Vettori has been bowling really well and will be devastating on this pitch. Aussies are looking at 4 spinners - Hogg, Clarke, Lehman and Katich. Katich expected to replce injured opener Mathew Hayden.

After the first 2 games Australia will be hoping gilly can get the hatrick of good starts. They will need to step up and prove they are the best, another middle order collapsse cannot be tolerated without changes. Bevan is being missed and unless they can get over it soon he will need to be brought back. Look for Martyn to get out cheaply again as his deemed to be in good form and going well.

I See the sheep shaggers giving us a good run and unless we play better than the first 2 they will be taking home some much needed silverware for the vacant trophey cabinet.

Symonds is a champ when he gets his eye in but agree bring back bevan

The problem with symonds and this series is that he has come in at a time where he needs to play defensively. He cannot and never has been able to play defensively. I think Bevan and Symonds should be floaters in the order, that way they would play more often when the situation suits them and the team better. It frustrates me how worried about the players ego's the captain/coach is. I wish they would jsut bite the bullet and send in players to conditions. Once in they would get used to it

Great to see Kato finally get a go, no-one can seriously say Symonds is a better bat than Kato or Bev. Symonds is good to watch, when Zaphod said he gets his eye in, but how many chances can this guy get, 2 ducks in a row.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4