The day after...live from Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's no doubts that every MWTS trip ends up with some funny stories...I thought it was "what goes on tour stays on tour"

I agree, but my whole life is like being on tour. Gotta share some of it with the mrs

James.....the stories about you could go for hours...your meek and mild demure changes into that of an absolute party animal when you go away...if only she knew!!

It was great to see you all again. Huge surprise seeing DSM down there. Looking forward to Sunday...maybe

I thought DSM fitted in very well and would hope that won't be his last trip!!

I think he appreciated me bringing all the Silvertail Forum members up to meet him (bad luck if he didn't as I did anyway!!)

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I thought DSM fitted in very well and would hope that won't be his last trip!!

I think he appreciated me bringing all the Silvertail Forum members up to meet him (bad luck if he didn't as I did anyway!!)

Nice to meet DSM. Well put a name to another face. I wait in baited breath for DSM's report of the weekend.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
James.....the stories about you could go for hours...your meek and mild demure changes into that of an absolute party animal when you go away...if only she knew!!

To be honest Mark, the mrs could tell you stories .She knew the job was difficult when she took it , and i am thankful for that every day. Thank god she didnt see me when i was young and crazy and used to go hard. Besides if i had known her in my early twenties i would have been arrested due to our age difference

jbb/james link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186834.msg323676#msg323676 date=1300243742]

To be honest Mark, the mrs could tell you stories .She knew the job was difficult when she took it , and i am thankful for that every day. Thank god she didnt see me when i was young and crazy and used to go hard. Besides if i had known her in my early twenties i would have been arrested due to our age difference
[/quote]

I was with james in england,and the whole tour party were perfect angels.One or 2 ales with a hearty meal,then retire to the balcony for brandy and cigars.In bed by 8pm each night.............

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=jbb/james link=topic=186834.msg323770#msg323770 date=1300261006]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186834.msg323676#msg323676 date=1300243742]

[/quote]

I was with james in england,and the whole tour party were perfect angels.One or 2 ales with a hearty meal,then retire to the balcony for brandy and cigars.In bed by 8pm each night.............
[/quote]

Yeah right!!

DSM5 link said:
I had a great time.  I certainly recommend the group to all.  The post-game discussion back at Rydges was very good.  The game?  No doom and gloom.  We'll be better for the run.   
I don't have any recollection of the post-game discussion. did I say anything?

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=186834.msg322880#msg322880 date=1300001198]
I had a great time.  I certainly recommend the group to all.  The post-game discussion back at Rydges was very good.  The game?  No doom and gloom.  We'll be better for the run.   
I don't have any recollection of the post-game discussion. did I say anything?
[/quote]

Ask James he was home in bed by 8.00pm!!

BUT I do seem to remember you and DSM in deep conversation at one point so god knows what you did say!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6