The Davey signing- predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Lets keep it real, the blokes almost 30 and only has a few NRL games to his name...,
On the flip side, I actually liked what I seen....
Runs hard and seems a goer, offers more than many of our forwards in way of effort from 2020.
So whete will he play...starter - bench - or a Blacktown signing?
I hope he plays off the bench and reckon he just may suprise. as is a good edge runner who has obviously been a late bloomer and just may take this opportunity...

Well I'm the eternal optimist ... so I hope Guacamole apologises for kicking Dessie's cat ... and that our starting edge forwards are The Guac and Siro .. with Davey on the bench .. predict wherever he is he will give a professional showing ..

No offence to him personally, but I hope this guy isn't making our 17 as an edge forward. We can do better than a 28yr old "rookie", I'm hoping that guaca gets a shot at Thommos spot, i'd even take jetski over this guy. Happy enough if he ends up a depth middle forward - an older Waddell basically

Guess that it is basically a like for like in Davey replacing Waddell . Waddell was a competitor for Manly , not a world beater of course but a good vigorous and depth player . Hopefully Davey can offer the same and maybe even a bit more .

Guess that it is basically a like for like in Davey replacing Waddell . Waddell was a competitor for Manly , not a world beater of course but a good vigorous and depth player . Hopefully Davey can offer the same and maybe even a bit more .
I'm sure Davey will offer a lot more than Waddell

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8