The Daily Smellygraph stinks again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Really Poor by the DT. Might be automatic on the website but to have Saab plastered all over a story on loyalty right next to Keith's funeral story with once again Saab by the coffin is down right ****. The kid doesnt deserve that. If you need to bash Manly then at least put a picture of Vera on there.
Capture.JPG

Well here is a better question the Telecrap coud have asked:

Do fans actually give two ****s about players honouring their contracts or would they prefer a system where their team is compensated?

It's like every mug fan is now an expert on contract law as soon as someone wants to bail but players are human and will want to move on for any number of reasons I don't really give two ****s if they reach that point. But - if a player is under contract then it should be like American sports - trade or dump for cash. It's not f**king rocket surgery!

Take AFB. Wants to go to the Warriors and sign a new deal for big coin. OK, no Warriors players want to go the other way, fine. Send 500K and he's yours. We then send half that to the Tigers for Alloy or Aloi or Aloha or whatever. Or cash and Siro for Garner and Josh Aloisi. Like I said, it's not brain science.

As for expecting even a sprinkly of class from Rupert, lol....

Hmmm just shows their ethos that headlines are more important than people. Unfortunately nothing new here. The Manly bashing’s will continue regardless.

Disgraceful and disrespectful to Titmuss family and Manly club,plenty of other players from around the Nrl have been used by clubs as pawns in player movement ,as well as players and managers themselves shopping and demanding a better contract this has been going on for 50 yrs even superleague arl days absolute media beatup and bull****.Poor Saab sue the asse off them Jason (Shame on you Daily Telegraph)

If a player (or club) want to protect themselves, just like in all the American sports (and some Australian sports), build in a no move clause, or a no trade clause into a contract.

Therefore, clubs and players are protected.

The media can be absolute filth....I mean only last week I read about this Sualli kid leaving Souths, because he likes the Chooks emblem better and what a shrewd signing it was by the Roosters - Great work all round....Almost an Uplifting story....then a bloke from reserve grade who wants out of Illawarra, represents the disloyal column ??
They gloss every Manly story with sh** and make the other teams seem heroic in similar and worse situations.
The 1 good thing about this - History shows EVERY time the media and opposition fans and general public all get a roll and the world hates Manly, is when we seem to Rise again - Bring on 2021 and write about the Seaeagles revival you nufty di**heads...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4