The Cup tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Who's it going to be??

I have managed to narrow who i think we will win down to 5 horses hahaha

Yeats
Pop Rock
On A Jeune
Efficient
Zipping

Each way hopes for me include

Railings
Tawqeet
Dizelle

But honestly, who the hell knows??

Caulfield Cup form looks strong this year.

Doug likes:

Pop Rock
Activation (has to overcome horror barrier draw)
Tawqeet
Geordieland

I don't think Tawqeet's going to feature mate... surely he won't get as good a run as he has last 2 starts??

Both races he barely had to pass a horse

efficient for the win. Though pop rock looks good and tawqeet is worth putting on for an each way I guess

My box trifey will be

On A Jeune
Tawqeet
Maybe Better
Mandela

I was going to go for Maybe Better as well weighted with form and good barrier, but Brian M-S says he isn't a two miler and wants Muncie to cuddle and save him for a last run. I still think he will be in the mix but prefer a reasonably strong runner from the first ten rather than a backmarker and that was the way it was playing on Derby Day.
Pop Rock looks solid but perhaps Yeats will have the goods.

Trify will be Yeats, Pop Rock, Mandela (long shot from NZ) & Maybe Better

Doug, I was on Activation in the Cup and it looked to me like it won't get two miles. Had every chance to go over the top and win and petered.

efficient for the win. Though pop rock looks good and tawqeet is worth putting on for an each way I guess

Efficient is going to be anything!!

I really like the look of him.. whether he can do it tomorrow or not i'm not sure... but definately a cup winner in the future

Well, i knew delta blues had caufield cup form but didn't think a japanese jockey could ride it home for a win.... had the other 2 (pop rock and maybe better) in one of my trifecta's but didn't have delta blues in anything.... ahh wel... that's racing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4