The corruption and cover up rolls on as Liam Knight not charged...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You would think after the Raiders guy and McGuire getting suspended for eye gouges that it would warrant something more than looking at the video then making a decision.

Yet another bad look for the NRL.

Who was charged?

I got a pop up message from NRL saying 3 players charged but can’t find anything.

I bet they charged Cherry which would be a complete farce (much like the game was) @:mad:

Who was charged?

I got a pop up message from NRL saying 3 players charged but can’t find anything.

I bet they charged Cherry which would be a complete farce (much like the game was) @:mad:

Cody Walker, Dane Gagai and Brad Parker all charged and receive a fine only.

Thanks.

My blood pressure has relieved a bit as I thought they’d go after Cherry for that supposed crusher

I wouldn’t rule out Todd issuing a show cause notice as to why Cherry shouldn’t be deregistered, then follow through the deregistration and still make Manly count him in their salary cap.

But I should really stop talking as it may give him ideas...

No charge!!!!

What a load of ****

Attachments

• 9657DE28-2F56-4E52-8EB3-40B2EBB187A8.jpeg
    9657DE28-2F56-4E52-8EB3-40B2EBB187A8.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 27
Hand in the face is def cook... does anyone else think Liam Knight is worth bringing back to Manly? I’ve been very impressed with him this year, the kid can play. Obviously mates with all the manly boys. He is contracted next year, but I’d love to have him back for 2021, maybe to replace Marty if he doesn’t stay...

Hand in the face is def cook... does anyone else think Liam Knight is worth bringing back to Manly? I’ve been very impressed with him this year, the kid can play. Obviously mates with all the manly boys. He is contracted next year, but I’d love to have him back for 2021, maybe to replace Marty if he doesn’t stay...
I don’t like him but if Dessie thinks he’s worth it then fine. Could add a few cases of Aeroguard as a sweetener.

Very very few players have ever returned to Manly after leaving, of recent years I can only think of a few, eg Tezza, Hoppa , OJ and Farrer, many have regretted leaving, eg Shearer , Gibbs, Harvey.
My attitude is that once gone, best forgotten, [ find it hard to forget JWH though] especially if they have evolved into the DNA of other clubs, such as Gutherson, Phil Bailey

Looked at it multiple times on the video. Originally though the hand was Cook's, however it is DEFINITLY Knights. You can see in the photo above, that Cooks arm is going down onto Perret's chest. This is more obvious in the video, where the hand on the face disappears when Knight gets off, and you then see Cooks are removed from the chest area.

Looked at it multiple times on the video. Originally though the hand was Cook's, however it is DEFINITLY Knights. You can see in the photo above, that Cooks arm is going down onto Perret's chest. This is more obvious in the video, where the hand on the face disappears when Knight gets off, and you then see Cooks are removed from the chest area.
Yeah, you are right. I have just watched it again practically frame by frame on full screen using https://streamable.com/u1nyq and it definitely isn't Cook's hand.

Cooks wrist has either a white wrist strap or a piece of white tape around it.

There is no sign of that white tape/strap on the wrist doing the gouging.

Yep. That’s effed. Just watched a replay on fox. What a joke, no pens for 56 minutes. Jake incident at full speed looks iniquitous

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4