The corn row trio

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
that poor little warriors winger the number 2.
That poor bugger would have nightmares last night.

Everytime the ball was kicked to his corner the little bloke was smashed
By jorge, stevie and kapow.

Dunno bout you blokes but I'd rather the corn row trio over those feminine looking
Man-bun twins Rein and debelin from the dragons.

Actually come to think of it I think matai, Jorge and kapow have probably scored more points than the entire dragons squad. Lol

Kapow's second half last night was reminiscent of Sam Thaidays infamous effort where he played 80 minutes for no hit ups and 1 tackle.

Think he handled twice in the second half, the first being fully after 25 minutes had gone by.

Matai is the original and shames the two young ones on his left and right :inlove:

Jorge and Kapow need to look for work. :lightbulb:

Matai's second try was in the middle, helping out his newbie halves and exhausted forwards :nod:

big muscles and ability to press big numbers dont necessarily equate to staying power

that poor little warriors winger the number 2.
That poor bugger would have nightmares last night.

Everytime the ball was kicked to his corner the little bloke was smashed
By jorge, stevie and kapow.

Dunno bout you blokes but I'd rather the corn row trio over those feminine looking
Man-bun twins Rein and debelin from the dragons.

Actually come to think of it I think matai, Jorge and kapow have probably scored more points than the entire dragons squad. Lol
Agree. Interestingly, DeBelin comes from the same town as Les Boyd, Cootamundra, NSW.
There was a time you'd be run out of Town with fiery torches for having a Man-bun in Coota. :)

Kapow's second half last night was reminiscent of Sam Thaidays infamous effort where he played 80 minutes for no hit ups and 1 tackle.

Think he handled twice in the second half, the first being fully after 25 minutes had gone by.
A bit harsh I think Commander about Marty. But I agree I would love him to get the ball more close to the line.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6