The Coach's Comment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The Coach's Comment

I don't put it down to the way we executed, I put it down to the way we started mentally..... We are struggling for cohesion because we have had a number of personnel changes, but that is to be expected. It's not going to happen for us next week either, we have a lot of work to do on cohesion in key positions .... but it will be fixed.

The Coach's Comment

Woah. I can take a little bit of cohesion and a bit of personnel changes but I cannot take the "it's not going to happen for us next week either".

The Coach's Comment

It's not going to happen for us next week either, we have a lot of work to do on cohesion in key positions

Wow, thats something to look forward to.
I'm sure the punters will be beating the doors down at Brooky oval to watch that.

The Coach's Comment

maybe he just picks a name out of the hat to see who plays in the key positions.

The Coach's Comment

And this
I put it down to the way we started mentally

If he cant get them prepared Mentaly stand aside and let someone else do it

We are struggling for cohesion because we have had a number of personnel changes

A lot of the other clubs have the same peronal changes as well, and they dont have any problems

It's not going to happen for us next week either

as a Manly Fan this quote takes the cake, if he hasnt got the confidence how are the players going to get it

Des its time to go imo

The Coach's Comment

Des chose to make most of the personnel changes.

With Matai out he could have simply played Stephenson in the centres and brought up Robinson.

Instead we had our No 6 playing No 9, and on the bench.
Our No 12 playing No 4.
Our No 14 playing No 6.
Our No 15 playing No 11.
At various times our No 9 played No 11.
Our No 24 played No 2.
And our No 2 spent most of the time on the bench.

All because one player was out.

How smart is that!!!!!!

The Coach's Comment

NEWS FLASH - THE COMMENTS WERE MADE BY RICKY STUART, NOT DES.

JUST TRYING TO POINT OUT THAT A FEW PEOPLE ARE BEING OVERLY CRITICAL OF THE COACHING!!! :lol:

The Coach's Comment

I didn't believe it for a moment. There were WAY too many goals listed in that...Des Hasler doesn't do forward projecting.

The Coach's Comment

NEWS FLASH - THE COMMENTS WERE MADE BY RICKY STUART, NOT DES.

JUST TRYING TO POINT OUT THAT A FEW PEOPLE ARE BEING OVERLY CRITICAL OF THE COACHING!!! :lol:

gold gold gold!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4