The clock is ticking away................

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Corso said: "As usual Matebele starts the offensive and then skulks off to a safe place only to leave his loyal troops to fight his battle."

- and if you agree with YOUR group of friends, you wouldn't support them in a debate?

Not if they were wrong! Friendships deserve support, but they should involve cousel should they be heading in the wrong direction.

How do you support a friend who after a session at the pub goes to his car to drive home, do you support his decision to drive or do you provide some advice that driving a motor vehicle is not the right thing to do at that time?

I just wanted to clarify that i was not showing sour grapes but instead just stating a fact that is well documented and agreed upon across all facets of manly supporters

I want to wait and see before I make any judgements. We were commenting on the main site long before this one existed (on OEE) and long before the new contract was given. I will give Aaron a chance to get things up and going.

I want to wait and see before I make any judgements. We were commenting on the main site long before this one existed (on OEE) and long before the new contract was given. I will give Aaron a chance to get things up and going.

The voice of reason.............

I said exactly what CW said just the other day.

However, the a corporate entity made a public statement that it is now having problems delivering.

I see no problem in pointing that out.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

[/quote]Can I quote that on my sig - The voice of reason on ME!!!! :lie: :lie: :lie: :drunk:

I also see no problem in pointing out all the problems this site had and sometimes still has. In no way am I having a go here, but sometimes as Dan knows, poo happens.

But you wouldn't be Matabele if you wern't laying the boot into someone now would you!

yes but we deliver what we say we will deliver

It'll still be the only official website that relys on cut and paste from newspapers for content. :roll:

Biggest commercial error ever. In fact in anything at all, "Over promise, and under deliver", then you aren't meeting expectation, which leads to questions. How can this actually be being debated?

I dunno about you guys but if something just ain't right would you hold back the product a little bit longer and make sure it's 100% or release it with a few hiccups and wait for the lions?

So Mata i take it you were one of the lucky ones to see the beta version?

tbh I don't mind if the site is left alone til after the finals, less chance of a crash during the biggest weekend of the year then

true, but I tend to go for release and then fix on the fly. Its better to get something out that some what meets the promise than to not deliver.

If the product wasnt 100% ready I would not promise a release date and would keep my clientel informed the entire way I have to do this often as I release software myself that many sites depend on so I never promise a release date. People get mighty dissapointed when things dont come out on the expected date

Dan I could have killed you for that reply if I still owned my Service Station. Mr Computer Programer decided that he would install my new system like that. Try opening at 5.30am then closing at 9.30pm and then hanging around till 3am for 4 weeks. All because he was ironing out bugs. Program didn't work during the day so everything had to be hand written and then put into the computer at night.

Ahhhhhhhh just the thought of it again!!!!!!!!

Yeah but it depends how buggy the program is. A lot of time you dont know half the bugs until you release something.

But if your confident enough to give a release date then you should be aware of the bugs

[quote author=Corso_Pete]
[quote author=Canteen Worker]

[/quote]Can I quote that on my sig - The voice of reason on ME!!!! :lie: :lie: :lie: :drunk:
[/quote]

Sounds like you have just combined the names of 2 John Farnham songs CW :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4