The clock is ticking away................

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I do believe we were supposed to be seeing the "new MSE" in "early September" sometime before the first week of the finals.

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

tick tick tick

48 hours before our first final in 8 years we are treated to the spectacle of a front page with "ticket news" and a list of team names.

*yawns*

Oh not to mention the "Comings and Goings" list for 2005 that still has John Hopoate as part of the team.

compare that to the front page of this site! a page read more often than our forums!

and we're not being paid to do it either.

In fact, we can't even land free tickets to the Dally Ms!!!!!!!

why is it unbecoming Pete?

I am not being bitchy it just frustrates me that a site and potential that MSE has with its audience is going begging and promisies ar enot being met.

Do you honestly find this site of poor quality or uninformitve?

why is it unbecoming Pete?

I am not being bitchy it just frustrates me that a site and potential that MSE has with its audience is going begging and promisies ar enot being met.

Do you honestly find this site of poor quality or uninformitve?

One of the attributes that I find admirable is to accept a loss with some dignity. The sniping that is going on here reeks of a sore loser. That is what I find unbecoming. You clearly are a talented indidual when it comes to computers, don't waste your energy and become frustrated by something that is no longer within control.

By all means I will expect to hear your informed opinion of the new site when it is released, I would however demand of you that the opinion be balanced and not something that others may constitute as sour grapes.

The current MSE contract will have an expiry date. Don't burn bridges that you may need to recross.

yeah fair enough but my points in this thread had nothing to do with Aaron or him winning the contract. I feel you unjustly levelled an accusation of sour grapes at me when all I said was

"compare that to the front page of this site! a page read more often than our forums!"

Aaron hasnt taken that over yet, I am just saying the news and front page as it currently stands is in urgent need of updating ASAP. I fail to see how a comment like that is at all unbecoming

My initial "bitchy" comment was not directly aimed at you Daniel. You are the only one that responded and hence got involved in the crossfire.

As usual Matebele starts the offensive and then skulks off to a safe place only to leave his loyal troops to fight his battle.

but Pete that is not true your comment said "it is so unbecoming of each of you."

refferring obviously to both parties. i.e. myself and Matabele!

i think Aaron did a great job on OEE and i just hope he can take MSE to the same levels. Given that , i will still be logging on here first. Good job Daniel.

but Pete that is not true your comment said \"it is so unbecoming of each of you.\"

refferring obviously to both parties. i.e. myself and Matabele!

My unreserved apology Daniel, you are quite correct, I hadn't realised that Mataebele was essentially having a bitch session with himself.

That comment is withdrawn and can be replaced with:

Matebele, you are wanker, take your hand off it, grow up and get on with with being a dark satanic bastard.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4