The car thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WORLD´S FIRST MEGACAR
The One:1 was introduced in 2014. Seven examples, including one prototype, were built during 2014 and 2015.

This was one of the most exclusive production car programs ever envisaged in the car industry.

The hp-to-kg curb weight ratio is an astonishing 1:1. This is the “dream” equation, previously thought impossible when it comes to fully road legal and usable sports cars. The One:1 is the first homologated production car in the world with one Megawatt of power, thereby making it the world´s first series produced Megacar.

Thus, the name One:1.

http://koenigsegg.com/one1/

Got a close up of the new Kia at work today.
mms_20160922_122546.jpg
mms_20160922_122546.jpg

The 86 yo driver kept saying " I was pressing the brake". Um I don't think so.

You mean those drivers who claim they never cause accidents and the govt should keep their hands off their licences?!?!?!?!

Like my grandma who once drove from the gold coast to Chinchilla without having a clue!!!!!

Anyway...did you check that it wasn't your store that jumped out in front of him???

You mean those drivers who claim they never cause accidents and the govt should keep their hands off their licences?!?!?!?!

Like my grandma who once drove from the gold coast to Chinchilla without having a clue!!!!!

Anyway...did you check that it wasn't your store that jumped out in front of him???
Lol.
I did get on the Gold Coast news. Ch 9 and ch 7

If she needed a good pump I could have sorted her out!

I keep an eye on the local papers (sigh...home) and there's an article about it in the gc bulletin. So.....you're famous!

p.s. As this is the car thread ..... I've owned a smart car #shamefulconfession

I keep an eye on the local papers (sigh...home) and there's an article about it in the gc bulletin. So.....you're famous!

p.s. As this is the car thread ..... I've owned a smart car #shamefulconfession
Yes except the ditsy reporter called me Andrew not Aaron.

I have an old car. Ford. I really love my car, but I think. That it's time to change it. I need an economical car for the family, but I do not like minivans ... What are the alternatives?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8