The callers for the test match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Is it just me or were they terribly off form tonight?

How many times did they mistake O'meley, Fitzgibbon and Kennedy

For christ sake if they cant tell these blokes apart look at the numbers.

I have noticed more and more in the last few weeks but tonight was terrible

The Channel # 9 coverage is abysmal . It's time Ray Warren hung up his microphone. Another thing I hate about their coverage is the way they promote their other TV programs during the play.

omeally came on, was ineffective then coffed up the ball twice. The next hit up rabs says he has been awsome all night.

If thats awsome im pope benedict the 16th

Bring back the Moose! He was as one eyed as they come & was an absolute shocker towards the end of his career BUT at least he was colourful.....

I liked Rex and it was great waiting for the tautologies that he used to spin. Mind you Rabbits minces his metaphors like nothing on Earth!!!!!

You guys should be thankful. We had to put up with Goose Costigan and Halligan all night,I ended up listening to the ABC

I must admit I had big problems telling Fitzgibbon and Kennedy apart too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4