The Bye

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
How lucky are we to have a bye this week... Troops are busted, and get a breather. I know we don't normally stump up after a bye, but the boys and coach need it, a freshen up for a visit to Perth!

The bye next week is a two sided coin really.

On one side its come at the wrong time as we're just starting to play some good footy and the break in momentum could hurt. On the other those with niggling injuries would welcome the week's break. We know that Killer, Parcell and Snake have hamstring issues, Tom and DCE have ankle problems (at one point in the 1st half last night after being tackled it looked like Cherry got up limping, but he ran it out and seemed ok), and no doubt a few other players are carrying small niggles as well.

I honestly think that the break is probably more welcome. Two weeks in Queensland, a game at home and then a trip to Perth is a lot of travelling to do in a month. It would also mean more time to work on combinations at training.

Cant stand origin period and the way some teams get a bye and some teams play understrengh. Dragons have already been gifted 2 wins by playing a very understrengh cows and Melbourne. Would love manly to play Melbourne this week with 8 of their players out due to origin and injured. Its a ridiculous draw. Can't stand it. Its all over the place . Some teams play newcastle twice which would be great others play cows and Melbourne only once. Sometimes you play the same team within 5 weeks other times dont play a team once until week 20??? Then the stupid draw where teams play understrengh teams during origin. Its ridiculous

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4