The Bush fires ....and floods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
23081546-0-image-a-34_1578358527163.jpg

Current NASA map of the fires
It's a very misleading picture from what i have read online, no way in hell are the fires to that extent.

I think it is a collection of all fires reported and magnified including hazard reduction over a span of time.(more a heat glow map)

It's a very misleading picture from what i have read online, no way in hell are the fires to that extent.

I think it is a collection of all fires reported and magnified including hazard reduction over a span of time.(more a heat glow map)
It's the collation of the fires since spring trying to relate it to the US TV audience

IMG_20200107_191114.jpg

Does anyone remember the big fires at Ingleside and Terry hills in the early 80's?
There were hundreds of farm animals evacuated to Nth Narrabeen beach, quite a sight for a young bloke.

Last edited:
Also worth noting that the Sea Eagles have supporting Bush fire effected community for a while now

Incompetence Indeed !!!

Ken Arthurson - 'The Godfather' of Manly should run our Country !!!

View attachment 13394
Unfortunately as much as I love the idea, Arko is too much of a gentleman to
get down and dirty in Australian politics. If he did go into politics though, I think he’d make a perfect Governor-General.

The last week or so we have had a break from the smoke up here in the Hawkesbury. Well its back with a vengeance today . Great for the lungs

"While firebugs remain a legitimate and serious threat, they're responsible for about 1 per cent of the more than 5.2 million hectares that have been burned in NSW this season.

It's a similar story in other states."

@Mark from Brisbane (I think you posted something a while back about arsonists starting most of the fires.) Apparently most in this current fire season have been started by dry lightning storms

"While firebugs remain a legitimate and serious threat, they're responsible for about 1 per cent of the more than 5.2 million hectares that have been burned in NSW this season.

It's a similar story in other states."

@Mark from Brisbane (I think you posted something a while back about arsonists starting most of the fires.) Apparently most in this current fire season have been started by dry lightning storms
Don’t confuse Mark with facts that aren’t on SkyNews or Murdochville ;-)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4