The Bush fires ....and floods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow, Narrabeen and North Narra are on evacuation advice o_O

Mother Nature is showing who is the boss :p
Got the text last night to move to higher ground but we are higher ground. Not sure how it's looking down the street though.

Drove into the city this morning and apart from some lights out through DY, you wouldn't have thought much about it...

Got the text last night to move to higher ground but we are higher ground. Not sure how it's looking down the street though.

Drove into the city this morning and apart from some lights out through DY, you wouldn't have thought much about it...
Good to hear but all the Narrabeen Schools are closed and the usual Wakehurst Parkway strip to Oxford Falls Road.

Manly demountables may be floating today :p

58ebb2c88ea7e5ccb358314077780f73

Huge shark spotted in Sydney lagoon

Full moon yesterday brought the king tides and the sharks to Narra :eek:

Water NSW data on Monday morning showed that greater Sydney dam levels were at 64.2 per cent, up from 41.9 per cent in seven days.

Warragamba Dam recouped a year's worth of water in one weekend, rising 17.7 percentage points to sit at 60.7 per cent at 10.30am on Monday. Some 360,000 megalitres of water flowed into the dam - almost 150,000 swimming pools.

The dam this time last year was 61.4 per cent full. :)

Water NSW data on Monday morning showed that greater Sydney dam levels were at 64.2 per cent, up from 41.9 per cent in seven days.

Warragamba Dam recouped a year's worth of water in one weekend, rising 17.7 percentage points to sit at 60.7 per cent at 10.30am on Monday. Some 360,000 megalitres of water flowed into the dam - almost 150,000 swimming pools.

Wow thats good.. that rain was intense and the winds. Tore out a big tree in my backyard and a tree out the front a big branch broke

Steady rain? an understatement, it hasn't stopped here in lower blue mountains, many trees down, we had no power for 4 hours and endeavour said 25000 are without power and estimated it might be fixed by 12 o'clock ...tomorrow!! Then it's suddenly come on, but for how long I do not know. The news says most rain in Sydney for 2 decades, and I believe it!
My old man lives at St.Marys. Roads that have never been under before are lakes. He said he’s seen nothing like it.

Meanwhile up here,
Mangrove mountain dam level is expected to drop in the next week below 51%.
Go figure...

We sent our Queensland weather south , this is what we’ve had ( on and off ) for about 3 weeks now.

I’ve measured close to 300 Mls on the last two days and they say we have 5 more days of this AND if that cyclone comes in we could cop the remnants of that as well.

Very wet, no ****ing wet is a better description.

My old man lives at St.Marys. Roads that have never been under before are lakes. He said he’s seen nothing like it.
Yeah mate. I am stranded at home at North Richmond atleast until tomorrow as the Windsor bridge and the bridge at North Richmond are still closed. The latter having some damage to the walkway

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8