The Bulldogs will never win a comp whilst ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Brett Morris is at fullback. Sure some will think I've lost the plot as he's been in stellar form. A strong defender ... Yes. Strong runner ... Yes. Blistering speed ... Yes. However what he has not got and never has is the ability to chime in to the backline and put tries on. Look at the great fullbacks. RTS, Stewart, Inglis, Slater and even Dugan, Tesdesco. They all have ball playing qualities.

Brett Morris had 3 try assists all year. In such a crucial role on the football field, that is not enough to win a comp. Keep him there De$$y.

The Roosters exposed the lack of mobility the dogs have around the middle, to be fair the dogs lost their hooker and half back before the finals started and that hindered their attack and defence.

They are very one dimensional, its a big pack that they have but there doesnt seem to be a plan B.

I agree with Bob .
James Graham is not a leader . Too hot headed . People will not listen to you if you go off all the time .
A captain who is calm like Jamie Lyon is a much better attribute to have in a leader.

Brett Morris is like Michael Robertson - a winger who could also play fullback. But when it comes down to it he's a winger.

The Scumdogs had the same problem last year with Sam Perrett.

The spine is

Morris
Reynolds
Mbye
Whoever that hooker is.

By far the worst in the NRL.

Who cares. Fuk 'em, scum sucking, cheating bunch of dirt bag filth that shouldn't have been anywhere near the finals helped only by that cock smoking turd running this circus.

Who cares. Fuk 'em, scum sucking, cheating bunch of dirt bag filth that shouldn't have been anywhere near the finals helped only by that cock smoking turd running this circus.
Don't hold back Mick. Tell us what you really think.

Can we have another topic on the Bullldogs soon, not sure that what they've had for dinner tonight has been covered yet
Agreed KE. I logged on for a look this morning & 3 out of the first four threads on the forum were bulldog related.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6