The boys look fit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FB_IMG_1611571468579.jpg

What a sight to see

And whoever decided to get the boys in camp out west at Stadium Australia in the heat great idea as it will build character for the season ahead!!

Hearing rumblings that Tom has done his hammy again. Wasn't going to post this but heard from some good sources. Hope I am hearing wrong.
FB_IMG_1611571468579.jpg
as Pauline Hanson once said " Please explain this photo" ? I thought turbo had done his hammy.

So glad you were wrong in this.

Best picture turbo in full flight.

Yep, clearly his left hand is grabbing his torn hammy which is why he is grimacing.
Doesn't look like he's grimacing at all! Looks like he's smiling actually & his hand is by his side in the motion of running.....next step you'd see his right hand in exactly the same place! If he tore his hammy the hand / fingers would be seen behind his leg & he'd have stopped running immediately.

Doesn't look like he's grimacing at all! Looks like he's smiling actually & his hand is by his side in the motion of running.....next step you'd see his right hand in exactly the same place! If he tore his hammy the hand / fingers would be seen behind his leg & he'd have stopped running immediately.
Actually he is fine saw a video of the boys training today on Facebook story just now he is moving totally fine and yesterdays photo proves it.

Last edited:
It was a joke mm...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7