The Big man Paseka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No, in your pathetic attempts to have a go at me you are just making shiite up again .. another fail from Noah's mate ... what I said is our forward back played without mongrel and our tackles were cream puff cuddles ... something I believe from the posts on the thread most people agreed with at the time

However, this is what I said about Paseka last year ..

No need to apologise ... I am used to your lack of creditability ...
Go and have a smoke mate... then read my post again and you will find it was one of those rare occasions where I actually agree with you. And to think, you went all that effort.

He's 23. I think premier front rower in 21 is a no. And probably ever for that matter. I just don't think being a mongrel comes naturally to him. In saying that, he has shown glimpses of it in the last couple of seasons. He needs to become a mainstay in the prop rotation first and there's no reason he can't do that with so much experience around him.

Needs transfer blood transfusion form John H... Could be awesome.. But most likely will be T-rex reincarnated.

Boze, what happened?

A Bozo post with no mention of the Immortal, or membership numbers.

It’s very liberating, would you agree?

My apologies
Thank you for reminding me feathered friend

Our Legendary clubs Immortality is made by loyal and passionate contributors
and club members like your Great self @Terry Zarsoff

I encourage all our Supporters to follow your great example

20210110_081944.jpg

Speed @BOZO. You didn't write speed kills either.
Yes off course feathered friend SPEED

And the quicker all fans become club members and assist to secure our Legendary club future the better

Our Legendary clubs future indeed lies in the Generosity of all Manly people hearts

Attachments

• gettyimages-512833165-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-512833165-1024x1024.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:
As long as John H doesn't try to insert any other digits or dongers in the big man. He don't need that motivation.
I thought he meant John Harvey (?)
As to appropriate demeanour for props, how about John O'Neil (was he ever once photographed smiling?) or in modern times I like James Fisher Harris, he just looks like he has a permanent chip on his shoulder.
Mind you, always room for a smiling assassin I suppose. Andrew Fifita was a bit like that in his prime.

Ps @Woodsie and @Kevinward777 give us all a break from your bickering, ffs. It's not very entertaining! :mad:

I thought he meant John Harvey (?)
As to appropriate demeanour for props, how about John O'Neil (was he ever once photographed smiling?) or in modern times I like James Fisher Harris, he just looks like he has a permanent chip on his shoulder.
Mind you, always room for a smiling assassin I suppose. Andrew Fifita was a bit like that in his prime.

Ps @Woodsie and @Kevinward777 give us all a break from your bickering, ffs. It's not very entertaining! :mad:
Sure thing, I agree not to agree with him again anytime soon.

I’m thinking T-Sips is looking much, much fitter so far this pre season as well... At a guess he’d be down to 118kg or thereabouts. Could be making a comeback to the top rotation maybe? Personally I’d like to se it. Big unit, never takes a backward step, good offload under pressure.

Will be interesting to see what they've done with the game. Back in the day very few players weighed over 100kg, because they had to run all game. Then we gradually 'progressed' culminating in the era of behemoths. Some of whom only had to stay our there for 15 or 20 minutes at a time. (Go Georgie!)
I wish they wouldn't change it every bloody year!

Where in London you from - I used to live in Sydenham when I was a nipper.
I'm down in Epsom just a few clicks from the famous epsom downs racecourse.
Altho operation Eagle dove is underway to return to Australia after 20+ years. Originally from Orange in NSW but I'm going to cross the border and try to call the Gold coast home.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4