The Big man Paseka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I was so Super excited when we landed this Monster from the Tigers...
He then showed glimpses of quality, spoiled by at times - a placid attitude
Then in 2020, he monstered not only in attack, but also defence.
Where will he rate by the end of 2021.....the Beast we all crave for or will the pressure of expectation and departure of AFB halt his progress
I reckon personally by the end of 2021 he will be a candidate for front rower of the year and a dominant forward at NRL level

Where will he rate by the end of 2021.....the Beast we all crave for or will the pressure of expectation and departure of AFB halt his progress
I reckon personally by the end of 2021 he will be a candidate for front rower of the year and a dominant forward at NRL level
Hard to say for sure as he does have a hint of Tony Williams about him at times. The thing is, nobody got more out of T-Rex than Foran, and he is back, so I think that can only help.

I'm backing the big unit in for a cracking season. We saw last year that there is some hunger to go with that huge frame of his.

Agreed. I'm expecting big things and more importantly consistent stand out performances.

Whats the rotation though? You would have to think marty and josh to start but does that get Paseka pissed off? He probably thought his place was assured when AFB was let walk.

When asked about a player to step up in 2021 during media earlier this week, our captain said definitively that he thinks Paseka will be one of the premier props in the game before the end of the year.
Turbo actually said that before last season too, we seen glimpses of it last year but hopefully this year can consistently do it. He obviously stands out at training for the boys to take notice and mention him again.

What's to say that Paseka and Alioia won't be the starting props and Marty to come on to make an impact then . Paseka should have enough confidence and experience to make his presence felt now on a regular basis and as he was showing from about the mid point last season . One of the quicker and agile props going around also which should always work in his favour .

Whats the rotation though? You would have to think marty and josh to start but does that get Paseka pissed off? He probably thought his place was assured when AFB was let walk.
A young player who expects to start because another player is released should be pulled into line. If Paseka wants to be a starting prop then he needs to tear it up when he's on the field. Make it impossible for the coach to leave him on the pine. I highly doubt young Paseka cares too much. By all reports he's training the house down.

Lot of people were calling him soft and T-Rex mk2 last season. The tune has certainly changed.

No, in your pathetic attempts to have a go at me you are just making shiite up again .. another fail from Noah's mate ... what I said is our forward back played without mongrel and our tackles were cream puff cuddles ... something I believe from the posts on the thread most people agreed with at the time

However, this is what I said about Paseka last year ..

No need to apologise ... I am used to your lack of creditability ...

.... and PSS ... I keep telling you good peoples that our forwards play like pussies .... although Paseka is starting to grow a pair .....

My picks for standout seasons are Paseka, this will be his first year as a man, and it will show .

and agree that Paseka is finding more physicality with every game, a smouldering fire on slow burn ..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4