The Biff's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
The Biff's

Ok the second Biff was Hicksy.

Now who was the first biff was it the Angry little smurf again (Dunley).

That guy loves a biff but my eyes arent too good and I couldnt manage to make out the number on the back of his shirt.

BTW, Hicks knows how to throw them doesnt he?

The Biff's

i havnt watched it yet, not sure - both looked like it started from canberra - a sign that they were strugling.

The Biff's

dont care who started just wanted to know who was involved. I hope it was the angry smurf. Dunley has turned into my favourite player this year

The Biff's

It wasn't the angry Smurf mate.

The first biff/stink/donnybrook was between Witt and Schifcofske. Schif played the ball and proceeded to hold onto Witt's jersey. Witt banged his arm away which led to a bit of shoving and then Clinton threw a punch which Witt ducked under. There wasn't many punches landed but it was pleasing to see that Witt didn't back down and looked like he got one or two in. After last week he probably thought he may as well throw a few if he's gonna get invlved.

The best bit was that Witt quietly slipped away while the ref spoke to and penalised Schif. I thought he was gonna get off scott free but the ref finally called him over for a quick slap on the wrist.

The Biff's

lol.

I still say the angry smurf had something to do with it. he was running around firing them up all game

The Biff's

go witt

i agree that if he learnt something from last week it would be to throw punches

The Biff's

good to see our "westy" lads Witt and Hicksy are carrying on there home grownd tradition! good to see the lads wont be stood over, and these are our little blokes!

The Biff's

Witty & Dunley surprise me with there agression. At least Witt didn't run 30 metres to get in a fight....lol

The Biff's

Witt was from QLD - hardly Western Suburbs. A few years out near Parra doesn't change your colours - otherwise I'd be gone too! :shock: :roll: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4