The Betting Odds for Saturday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I am not usually a punter but the odds shown here ($2.02 currently) look pretty good.

As expected the Cowgirls are slight favs, they should be as well, they are at home and have won as many games as us, but I smell an upset and certainly the winner of this game will cement a spot in the top 4 and put a stamp on themselves as "in the running"

Certainly the odds will pay better than the game last Friday.

Think I might break my rule of not punting on Football just this once:):)

Yeah I am tempted at $2.02 for a cheap $50 those odds are straight line bets

I'm in. Picked up 2 free bets from Centrebet for doing a Premiership bet and have taken us and the Bongoes this weekend as two seperate bets. Go boys!

I took up the free jersey offer from centrebet before it expires at the end of this month and placed a $50 bet yesterday. The odds at the time for Manly to beat the Cowboys was $1.95. Since the offer was valid for bets with returns of $2.00 or more I was forced to give up a 2 point start for a return of $2.15. Either way it's easy money - or a bloody cheap jersey!

Gorgeous George said:
I took up the free jersey offer from centrebet before it expires at the end of this month and placed a $50 bet yesterday. The odds at the time for Manly to beat the Cowboys was $1.95. Since the offer was valid for bets with returns of $2.00 or more I was forced to give up a 2 point start for a return of $2.15. Either way it's easy money - or a bloody cheap jersey!

Don't you already get a free one from the club every year George? ;)

I am flushed with success but I have to give Centrebet a rap for their recent offerings to members. SportingBet have similar deals going on, especially racing, but TAB Sportsbet is going to have to lift their game if they want business.

For example, I now have the Premiership bet running for nothing after Brisbane getting up with -2.5, plus a freebie of the Eagles still running @ $2 the win tonight. Centrebet then had an offer of $41 Lockyer being first scorer (instead of around $17) and that was another $10 really, really well spent. Love the place! As sponsor of Manly I recommend them to every one.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4