The Bane of Tipping Comps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:
Never been so happy to have 1 from 7. I knew I could count on the mighty eagles. Thanks boys. Go Manly.

Anyone still on a donut?

I'm on 1 from 7 too and hoping for 1 from 8 after tomorrow's game. Go the Raiders. Skin those Rabbits that i picked to win :D

If I didn't put my tips in this week, I'd be 6 from 7 now
icon_rolleyes.gif

I was in a two-way split for tipping honours 2 weeks ago, and 6 from 8 last weekend. Today I'm the sucker on a donut. What was I thinking? I'm hoping to get zip which means the Raiders have belted the bunnies.

ManlyBacker said:
I was in a two-way split for tipping honours 2 weeks ago, and 6 from 8 last weekend. Today I'm the sucker on a donut. What was I thinking? I'm hoping to get zip which means the Raiders have belted the bunnies.

With a name like ManlyBacker.....you tipped the Warriors? :dodgy:

Shame, Shame Shame lol.

HoldenV8 said:
With a name like ManlyBacker.....you tipped the Warriors? :dodgy:

Shame, Shame Shame lol.

I know, I know. Thought I would do a sneaky and jump all the punters who didn't see Manly were a big risk this week. Now I'm heading to the back of the far queue :)

ManlyBacker said:
I know, I know. Thought I would do a sneaky and jump all the punters who didn't see Manly were a big risk this week. Now I'm heading to the back of the far queue :)

Its the price you pay for betting against Manly :D

So 4 times I have gone against Manly and 4 times they have proven me wrong. Guess who I am tipping Friday night

Boofhead said:
dowdz said:
So 4 times I have gone against Manly and 4 times they have proven me wrong. Guess who I am tipping Friday night

Please tip the boncos :)
I will. If it goes 5 from 5 well, I won't tip them again for the season

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4