The Away Supporters Bay at Suncorp on Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bay 317 hasn't even been big enough to accommodate the demand for this game, so both Bay 316 and Bay 317 are absolutly choka's with Manly fans for this last round match.

This is made up of a group of around 250 that are with the MWTS and the Queensland and Northern NSW "Country Members" as well as approximatly 500-600 others who have bought their tickets directly online.

This is by far the biggest ever number we have had to accomodate at Brisbane (yes even bigger than the Double Header) and sets the scene for a very noisy afternnon.

Of course there's hundreds of others who will be spread across the Stadium (which is a pity but we can't force them to join us) so you can all be assured our boys won't be feeling alone in the cauldron come 4.00pm Sunday.

Whilst it's going to be tough (very) we could spring an upset....and wow, after the week we have just had how would that rate for us all??

No doubt if you are watching on Chanel 9, you'll both hear and see us and we'll make sure we sing very very loud so you can.

Come on Manly, let's put the week that was aside and smash these Donkeys and rain on Lockey's parade.

GO MANLY

we need some help
we need to get the leader of the #darcyarmy to suncorp on sunday ive got a ticket we just need to get donations to get darcy up here
#letsgetdarcy to suncorp

Clit Commander has a spare ticket as well (which none of the people on my waitlist wanted).....so at this stage we have two single tickets on offer, one from Cambo and one from CC.

HappilyManly said:
The King is Dead, Long Live DCE/Jamie. I'll be in Bay339 pryching them out. Manly go for First spot!

Pity you are in 339 and not with us in 316/7...its where ALL the fun will be

Mark from Brisbane said:
Clit Commander has a spare ticket as well (which none of the people on my waitlist wanted).....so at this stage we have two single tickets on offer, one from Cambo and one from CC.

HappilyManly said:
The King is Dead, Long Live DCE/Jamie. I'll be in Bay339 pryching them out. Manly go for First spot!

@marktramby come on bro can you help us #letsgetdarcytosuncorp

ticket - check
flights - working on a sponsor would be nice hmmm silvertails hmmmm travel agents
permission from the football manager - work in progress

Cambo said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

HappilyManly said:

ticket - check
flights - working on a sponsor would be nice hmmm silvertails hmmmm travel agents

If anyone could work on my boss letting me have Monday off I would be there in a heart beat

Daniel said:
Cambo said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

HappilyManly said:

ticket - check

If anyone could work on my boss letting me have Monday off I would be there in a heart beat

no offence dan we dont want you there we want darcy lol
#letsgetdarcytosuncorp

Cambo....how about I sponsor his flights (for a start), on the basis we do a "whip around" at the pre game function (which he would naturally attend), he comes and sits in the middle of the MWTS and then goes back on Sunday night with those returning.

Thanks Bluey, idea is (if they agree) would be to do a run around on Sunday...with 120 there if we can't cover whatever it costs I'd be surprised.

The deal (I reckon) is he'd come just as our guest, not official, no "team dress"....pick him up at the airport, comes to the Caxton, sits with us and we take him back to the airport.

Simple
But somehow I think the footy dept might put a stop to it...but we shall see!!

What great thing a little tweet on twitter did
Bloody sensational

Let him hold the push it up sign

Or make a #DarcyArmy sign

Well Done Mark you really work hard at organising these events. Reading everyone’s comments after attending really makes me wish I was there.

I am planning to attend one or two away trips next year (work permitting) so 2012 can't come soon enough for me now.

OneEyedEagle said:
Well Done Mark you really work hard at organising these events. Reading everyone’s comments after attending really makes me wish I was there.

I am planning to attend one or two away trips next year (work permitting) so 2012 can't come soon enough for me now.

Be a pleasure having you along.....we have a ball and the MWTS "Family" is a very special one.....it's a great part of my life!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2