The Ashes 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Australia win

• Total voters

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Well its Ashes time again and realistically the Australians should win in a canter. I dont think England will win a game if the Aussies stay healthy.

I always do the "McGrath" and say we aren't losing any. 5-0!

Though he backed it up a lot more than I can.

:)

Cook and Root have a lot of runs to score to make England competitive

I think it will be a lot closer than some are expecting, but Australia should take the series

England's chances improve if the selectors keep picking Twatto

Hopefully the Kiwi's softened them up a fair bit.

Then the only hope they have is to cling to using that duke ball!

Shame Rhino is out, but Johnson and starc should do enough damage to win.

Last edited:
What to do... SOO, Ashes, SOO, Ashes. It won't be a coin toss as SOO wins but timing is terrible for Day 1's start. I'm not as confident that it will be easy but I can live with 5 - blot. :)

What to do... SOO, Ashes, SOO, Ashes. It won't be a coin toss as SOO wins but timing is terrible for Day 1's start. I'm not as confident that it will be easy but I can live with 5 - blot. :)
Rain usually costs 1-2 games of a five game series.

Ian bell is in horrendous touch at the moment, can't believe Balance has been in this long either, both looked woeful against us

Root is class, he and Cook will need huge runs for England to have a chance

Haddin made my night

Good to see a competitive 1st day, looking forward to a few late nights ahead. Johnson seemed to be back to spraying them everywhere the 1st session as well

Aust need 412 to win. Could be a very interesting couple of days. The tail of the poms seem to have the wag in them.

Aust out for 308 was way low.

Any chance to get 412?

Maybe we'll be the ones chanting for bad light?

Still have a feel that you guys can do it, set up for a great days viewing if I can get rid of the mrs for the day lol

Saw 1 I liked earlier

"What's the difference between Sherlock Holmes and the Australian Cricket team ?"

"Sherlocks Watson was actually useful" lol

lol!

Hoping for a good ol battle to go deep into the last day. Obv prefer an Aussie win, but just don't want an 'all out...200 or so.'

Of course at 7 for 188.... looks like it's opposite day for my wishes.

And game over. Maybe for the rest of the series, Aust can play without the sense of entitlement that seems to have crept in to their mindset. Good job Eng, well played.

Apparently Watto dropped for the second test....so someone else can have go at using the drs.

Watson and Haddin gone, slightly brings down the dickhead quota in the 11 but only by a touch !!

Looking forward to settling in and watching the 1st session tonight

aust wins the toss and bats, currently 1 - 180 (nice start)

Warner out slogging on 38 (I think)

Hopefully a much better effort by aust to get the series back level. (maybe not ke's wish but tis mine all the same)

"Chris Rogers and Don Bradman are the only two Australian batsman to have scored 1000+ Ashes runs after the age of 35."

Stumps! 1/337!

Aust's highest ever 2nd wicket partnership at lords beating woodfull and bradman's 321(?) back in 1930.

Flat dead pitch they say.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8