The Agenda's Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
The Agenda's Thread

Well, I'm sick of seeing the whole 'agendas' crap being pushed in all the threads of the site so lets just keep the whole monaghan debate in this topic and everyone bag away...

Of course no 'agenda' is done properly until we have the bait:

1. Warriors 20 v Sea Eagles 26 WIN
2. Sea Eagles 46 v Sharks 20 WIN
3. Sea Eagles 25 v Storm 18 WIN
4 . Bye
5 . Dragons 32 v Sea Eagles 6 LOSS
6. Sea Eagles 36 v Raiders 14 WIN
7. Sea Eagles 48 v Rabbits 14 WIN
8. Broncos 38 v Sea Eagles 12 LOSS
9. Sea Eagles 34 v Tigers 26 WIN
10. Bulldogs 10 v Sea Eagles 18 WIN
11. Eels 18 v Sea Eagles 12 LOSS
12. Sea Eagles 36 v Panthers 26 WIN
13. Roosters 18 v Sea Eagles 22 WIN MANLY WIN 9/12!!!

Monaghan fails to sign deal with Manly - June 4, 2005

14. Rabbitohs 44 v Sea Eagles 6 LOSS
15. Sea Eagles 48 v Knights 26 WIN
16. Sea Eagles 12 v Bulldogs 31 LOSS
17. Tigers 49 v Sea Eagles 24 LOSS
18. Panthers 16 v Sea Eagles 12 LOSS
19. Sea Eagles 10 v Dragons 36 LOSS
20. Bye
21. Sea Eagles 24 v Cowboys 26 LOSS
22. Sea Eagles 21 v Broncos 20 WIN
23. Knights 22 v Sea Eagles 14 LOSS
24. Sharks 68 v Sea Eagles 6 LOSS
25. Sea Eagles 20 v Warriors 22 LOSS
26. Raiders 18 v Sea Eagles 36 WIN
Final. Eels 46 v Sea Eagles 24 LOSS

Manly Lose 10/13!!!

Here we go... :dance: :dance: :dance:

The Agenda's Thread

Perhaps where the agenda's come from???

I always thought they came from a large cast iron couldron over an open fire, with you & Matabele & Ryan (cameo as the evil dwarf) cooking up toads and mice and all things trouble.

The Agenda's Thread

[quote author=fLIP]

I always thought they came from a large cast iron couldron over an open fire, with you & Matabele & Ryan (cameo as the evil dwarf) cooking up toads and mice and all things trouble.

[/quote]

:lol:

Don't take this **** to seriously though jatz.

The Agenda's Thread

This just reminds me how sweet that 21 - 20 victory over Brisbane was.

It was a good win. And I suppose it almost defeats the point considering who kicked the field goal. :lol:

The Agenda's Thread

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=fLIP]

[/quote]
Don't take this **** to seriously though jatz.
[/quote]

Not me. The thought of Ryan not being able to reach the lip of the couldron with a rancid mouse in his wretched claw is very amusing. :twisted:

The Agenda's Thread

There was some very close ones.. warriors, cowboys, panthers... sharks :lol:

That cowboys game killed me.. when they crossed in the last minute.

Glad we got the money the next week.

The Agenda's Thread

Not me. The thought of Ryan not being able to reach the lip of the couldron with a rancid mouse in his wretched claw is very amusing. :twisted:

He started to mention who should play at halfback and something about a bulldogs forward.

Could see a Yart coming.

1 bats wing
the eye of an ox... and an entire midget. :dance: ;)

The Agenda's Thread

Obviously the stats up the top show managements handling of re-signing monas screwed our season. Had they just re-signed him we would have kept winning. Obviously.

My agenda is against management.

The Agenda's Thread

Managment didn't want him to re-sign.

But he and his manager forced the issue through every avenue they could to get his signature on the line. Eventually Max Delmege went over everybody's head and re-signed him against the will and plans of the coaching staff and management.

That's why I'm annoyed about him wanting to leave.

2 years ago he fought tooth and nail forcing the club to change their plans to fit him in the side and NOW he wants out half way through his contract.

Fair enough, players do ask for release now and the, but not after the **** he caused to get his contract in the first place.

The Agenda's Thread

I probably should have put a wink in.

Really I am so over 2 years ago and if management are happy for him to leave now then fine. Especially if they want to free up the money. Ideally we would keep him in my view - as he can cover half really well if Orford is injured.

It will be interesting to see how he goes at 5/8 cause my opinion of Burns is getting smaller each week.

The Agenda's Thread

Burns is a 50/50, he's got a lot of improvement yet but he doesn't show a lot as a ball player. He seems to me to be just filling in for a role we have nobody else to take.

I wouldn't mind seeing what the fuss is all about with Blake Green from parra. Apparently he's a gun and has been held back too long. A bit like Ballin. He doesn't look like getting a run either considering the purchase of Finch this year.

The rumors are in the wind that we are after him and if he's a genuine 5/8th prospect than I probably wouldn't be to disheartened to see burns go.

The Agenda's Thread

This is the funniest thread!!! Gold. :lol: The image of Ryan crawling up out of a cauldron to do a Yart with eye of newt between his teeth is sensational!!! :lol: :clap:

The Agenda's Thread

I wouldn't mind seeing what the fuss is all about with Blake Green from parra. Apparently he's a gun and has been held back too long.
He is rated highly by Brett Kenny (who should know) but they are playing him off the bench now so the might realise how good he is before we can snap him up.

Just on the 2005 record after the Mona's saga I think a lot of that can be put down to other teams catching up to our early season standard. Plus the toll the Origin series took on Beaver and BK.

We started that year as probably the fittest side in the comp and when other teams caught up and on to how we played we didn't have the class to match it with them.

The Agenda's Thread

[quote author=fLIP]
I wouldn't mind seeing what the fuss is all about with Blake Green from parra. Apparently he's a gun and has been held back too long.
He is rated highly by Brett Kenny (who should know) but they are playing him off the bench now so the might realise how good he is before we can snap him up.

Just on the 2005 record after the Mona's saga I think a lot of that can be put down to other teams catching up to our early season standard. Plus the toll the Origin series took on Beaver and BK.

We started that year as probably the fittest side in the comp and when other teams caught up and on to how we played we didn't have the class to match it with them.
[/quote]

What.. so your indicating all the losses weren't Monaghan's fault??

Wash your mouth out! ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4