The AE Yart (From the Archives!!) :lol:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Ryan has already started picking teams for 2006.

Here is my AE Yart, with apologies to those who missed the cut or have been put on the draft. I only just managed to fit this team into the salary cap!!

1. Matabele (site legend and good at taking it up! Had supension trouble with other clubs in his early career)
2. Wheel - solid peformer, runs straight and hard to tackle.
3. Kiwi Eagle Solid performer - nothing gets by, good sledging at times.
4. Danny - light on his feet and strong on the hit ups, not so good after a big night out, needs Vix medication to play well!.
5. Corso Pete - great at the Counterattack!
6. Chip and Chase - creative flair, attacking genius
7. Byso - Captain Calamity, his haircut makes him a fearsome foe. Good at throwing cut-outs that fail to make any mark, good vision (through telephoto lense!)
8. Ryan - first half of the mini bookends. If Cuthbertson is a winger, Ryan is a prop!!! Tends to get very negative after a loss. Never puts three good games together.
9. Jason King - if he is in the AE team, he doesn't play for Manly! Sub - Flipper who came to us from the North - hard hitter though hard to keep off the turps!
10.Six -balances Ryan as bookend 2. (more commonly referred to as iPod)
11. Pepsi - especially effective in cutting a swathe through the ruck when confronted with female opposition (wants to inherit the Menzies nickname!) The BMW attacker of the side! Smooth at making passes.
12. Fluffy - will fight hard for any cause (especially lost causes!!!) Not much Hope for him.
13.C_Eagle - master of the cynical defence! Never lets an opponent get on top of him.

14. ManlyBacker - passionate defender
15. Vegas - big man who relies on huge hits to make an impact
16 SueRidgepipe - takes no prisoners, strong defensive game.
17. Fro - pretty ordinary player but his jokes will have you laughing!!!

This team is sure to do well in The Mediocrity Cup!!!

Buy your tickets now - there is a few tickets on themselves!!! :yeah:

CW thats gold :clap:

Coach CW.....Always willing to part with the "obvious" cliché’s to stir the troops up......generally referred to as "captain obvious"

Glad I made the bench where I can assume my usual position, a coldie in one hand and probably a form guide in the other! :)

Byso isn't going to play like his hero Monas is he ? I'll look like a shag on a rock if he does.

I am happy with a centre position. Not sure if mata is good under the high ball....tends to get on his knees and pray when he sees it

I expcet quality ball from Daniel to his attacking winger, if Matabele thinks this winger will support him under the high ball he better think again. He if misses a tackle or drops a high ball he better have remebered to pack his mouth guard.

my offloads are legendary, I can pass the buck like no one else

Stuck in the second row where i belong. I will tackle anything and everything that comes at me, and run hard on a good set up.

Last i heard though was the coach was going to try using a miracle amber substance that helps us believe that we are unbeatable

it could do....i hope i drink too much and get some vix nursing tonight...by the way she passed her second last module of her CA so should be at the footy on sunday

See - Jason King & I could delegate all our work to you others. We only play well every three games, because that's when we make the park.

Beauty,I am the right size for a centre too :)

DVS Matt unlucky to miss out, he rates his pace on the flanks :D :D :D :lol:

Could invite Beeaver to be on the Cheersquad too :D

Glad I made the bench where I can assume my usual position, a coldie in one hand and probably a form guide in the other! :)

I'll bring the esky MB.

We had better keep an eye on it though, with Vegas and Sue riding the bench with us there could be problems :drunk:

I'll bring the esky MB.

We had better keep an eye on it though, with Vegas and Sue riding the bench with us there could be problems :drunk:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4