Thats such a gutsy performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Never have I been prouder of the boys.

their will to win was unbelievable. They had to overcome more shocking refereeing, it was almost like a pact was made at half time by the officials that the storm had to be looked after, bloody disgrace.

I cant wait till we get them at Brooky near the end of the season, we will nail them.

This performance was our best by far this season and the best since the 2011 grand final.

Foz was deadset inspirational. With our defense we just need to work on our discipline and we win the comp afaik.

Fek'n amazing...Agree whole heartedly about the Ref's handing the Storm all the momentum. Manly refused to buckle and their unbelievable will to win ensured we come away with a very important point!

Hell yes gutsy effort by the Manly boys!
And how good did the Manly fans' chants and cowbell sound!! Great stuff!

Go Manly!

If anybody watches a replay, watch when Choc comes back on early in the 2nd half, was making 3-4 tackles nearly every set, amazing

Daly also pulled off some great 1 on 1s

To keep the scum out with all that possession was unbelievable. What a huge effort. What a great team we support.

Foran's goal line defence was inspirational, DCE 1 on 1 has to be the best defensive HB in the comp, Hiku did a good job defensively on the line for a guy that has played only 3 games of 1sts (2 at FB).

We deserved to win but I'll gladly take the 1 point. We've played the top the teams and they have a lot of trouble scoring against us.

So proud of them, deserved to win but at least we got a consolation point after all that fantastic defense. A really gutsy performance considering everything (refs, Monday night, wet, in Melb, missing players) against us!

Hope they've got something left to defend the Raiders Saturday night.

You know you are doing it tough when warren smith and brandy question decisions against you. Matai never offside just up quick and hard that penalty cost is the match but they were hopeless muppets officiating tonight.

Slater needs to do time for the karate kick bomb take.

Top End Eagle said:
You know you are doing it tough when warren smith and brandy question decisions against you. Matai never offside just up quick and hard that penalty cost is the match but they were hopeless muppets officiating tonight.

Slater needs to do time for the karate kick bomb take.

I thought Foran was on side as well, when he chased the bomb and tackled the karate kid with his foot out again.

One of the most gutsy efforts I have ever seen defensively. I thought against the Dragons was amazing but this one was so much bigger being against the Scum. If we can keep this type of defense up we will be tough to beat in the Finals when defense is the key to winning. For the mean time we just need to get our attack kick started and into sync. We can fall back on our defense as that is our strength but we become deadly when our attack is on song as well. So proud of boys tonight!!! That 1 point for the draw feels closer to 2 points than to 0 if you know what I mean. Superhuman effort by our whole squad. Well done boys you may have not won but gave everything you had which all we can ask as fans.

We absorbed 39 consecutive tackles in our 20m. Awesum effort by the men. Imagine if the refs refed as good as we played.

Foran's effort has to go down as one of the greatest, gutsiest performances in Manly history ! Destined to become an immortal of the game. That said, they all marked up tonight and did us all proud. An absolute privilege to follow this team - true custodians of the Manly tradition. Hold your heads high boys.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4