THAT'LL DO ME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
THAT'LL DO ME

So king is in line for city selection in the Manly Daily.This must come from the same clown who thinks burns is in line for queensland origin selection.i was listening to talkin sport the other day and 4 or 5 callers in 2 hours called in to question Kings selection in the Manly side-each one basically called hima joke.1 average game in 2 years and here we go again.

I draw only one conclusion...there is definitely more than 1 goat involved in all this !

ps great to see Mark Bryant get a mention.great reward for 100% effort each week.

THAT'LL DO ME

It could of started over at MSE ,one clown was stating Monaghan could oneday captain Australia.

THAT'LL DO ME

King in line for Origin. It means I am in line for the 1st Test. My last game was in 1987 but that is about the last time he had a City Origin level game as well!!! :lol:

THAT'LL DO ME

Let's face it the Manly daily needs as much **** as they can to fill their paper 5 days a week.

They normally just take extracts from the previous days telegraph, and spit it out as local news.

The only original material is Zorba's column on Saturdays which is the same feel-good **** fed to the masses on MSE.

THAT'LL DO ME

To be fair, in regards to the Burns comments and Origin, I read it as him being a future consideration for Origin, as in a couple of years down the track. And hey, if he keeps up his current form and improves at a good rate, he could very well be.

THAT'LL DO ME

If I remember correctly last year about this time up to 8 Manly players were touted as representative possibilities.
Then the wheels fell off. Let's just hope they keep their minds on the job this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4