That will do me. I hope Manly wins but I wont be part of it I am boycotting it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree bozo i could never boycott the team i've been though to much since the 70's we're the best side in the last 35 years or so we've won grand finals in the last 4 decades.

Although I think the NRL, the ARL and the QRL and the referees are a bunch of incompetent boobs, and am not happy with the management of this club either... I won't stop supporting Manly. Not ever.

Its been a very empty and frustrating year supporting Manly in 2010.

I can barely stand it week to week, so I completely understand how the lead poster feels. The referees this year, all year, have had it in for Manly, and I honestly think they looking for ways to deny Manly a fair go. I don't know why, but I feel this is happening.

Honestly, i am so pissed I could punch one of those pink bastards in the nose.

NYEagle

The good news is that the hatred of manly is getting less and less every year in the general public, I think we may have reached the high point in the officialdom as well so as the years go by it should get better. In 20 years all the refs will have it in for Melbourne. I will enjoy those days.

Seems to be a common theme.And not only with Manly.News has done a great job of bringing it to this level.Maybe when they decide theyve drained every last cent from league they can do the same efficient financial siphoning of another code.
AFL lookout theres a new player.And their gonna want a team out of China.The cricket playing Galloping goose will have his way no doubt.Oh thats right he was one of the News Ltd lawyers that won the case for News.No wonder were in this ****fight.

Thanks Mark,i was thinking of this topic on my way home today and realised something,The broadcaster in question is in direct breach of the codes of conduct of australian radio as stated by my station
Triple M,something of news and current affairs being layed out in a non biased manner,do we have a legal type with a brain not so....how do i put it,lamen as my own? can we get someone to look into this and fight this asshole straight out a job,possibly taking his biased commentary off the air?

Hopefully this action or atleast a fair tug at it would ensue a wave of dispear and fear into any other commentary who thinks about it happening again,Freddy may love his roosters but never directly insulted us on 9 and i commend him for that,this asshole on the radio has obviously broken the heart of one of our family,which was not helped by the painful season which is 2010

I want action taken and im sure the rest of you would love it to,anyone who could help would be appreciated as i dont have the brains for legal capacity,only stating half understanding of the current code of conduct under australian law for radio broadcasting

I feel the same frustration as others in the way the rub of the green has not gone our way this year, but i will tell you this much in regard to the state of the game. Every game i have watched on TV that hasn't involved Manly i have actually enjoyed.

Sit back for a minute and think like a general supporter of Rugby League. Refs decisions don't worry you as much when you aren't a supporter of either team in the game you are watching, all you want is a good game. And in my opinion this year has had more good games then not that i have watched. I may be slammed for this, but the 2 refs has helped in this regard. The rucks are a lot better and makes for a more exciting game.

Let's be honest, the NRL know that the diehard fans will always be back each year watching their team no matter what happens. It's because we love our team so much we can't bare not to watch them. They are after attracting the neutral supporter.

I'm not saying the NRL is run well, all i'm saying is that the footy on the field has been pretty good this year.

There "could" be a reason for that ABNC.

I posted earlier in the year (and am still an avid believer of this) that the refs award more penalties, and give sides more of the 50-50 calls if they are behind at half time.

Been happening since game 1, and still happening.

I think it's a conspiracy by the owners of the game to ensure we get these tight. come from behind, thrill a minute games.

And do you know what started it all?

The 2008 Grand Final score.

I know where your coming from and commentaters have said similar things. But i think there's more to it then that.

Think of a few years back when if you were the dominant team you could maintain that dominance for pretty much the whole game. That has all changed now. 2 refs and policing of the ruck result in fluctuations of momentum, the hot word this year. I don't think the general refereeing has been worse then 2 years ago, the difference is that each decision has a larger effect on the momentum of the game.

eg the try that should have been a no try on the weekend changed the momentum of the game dramatically and went a long way to our loss. Had the same thing happened a few years ago (and i know we had a different team back then, but bear with me), the momentum change might not have been that much if we still controlled the ruck effectively. No continuous roll-on effect where 1 team steamrolls the other for a period of the game. This is directly a result from a cleaner ruck and play the ball.

This is why penalties have much more influence of the game today.

Bones is what it means to be a fair dinkum rugby league supporter.Very hard to find this type of mindset anywhere on any forum.People used to think i was mental when id carry on about News and how they ****ed it for all the fans.I just wished they had of caught the Donkeys years ago.
They were living on rorting everything in sight.The cane toads have a lot to answer for as well.They were the instigators of this mess to get control.Just look at Livermore.He doesnt want to let go cause Ribots in his ear.Keep up the good work Bones.Once control is taken away from Qld and News Ltd we can start recovering after 15 years of this tripe.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6