That Tackle on JWH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You like your players with no frills KE ?? Lang would have to be THE most one dimensional forward ever to play the game.... never stepped off his hit up line, never dummied, never passed. Granted he never took a backward step and never flinched either and boy he was an easy target, you could line him up from 20m away.

Chip & Chase link said:
You like your players with no frills KE ?? Lang would have to be THE most one dimensional forward ever to play the game.... never stepped off his hit up line, never dummied, never passed. Granted he never took a backward step and never flinched either and boy he was an easy target, you could line him up from 20m away.

That was what I loved mate. Got the ball, straight up, smashed, the long hair flying out as his head jolts back, and then up for more of the same. I remember when he made a break in Origin one year, and had no idea what to do, 1 of the funniest things I have seen

His 1st 25mins in the 2003 GF were great to watch, he must have taken 12-13 hit ups, got smashed in nearly every one of them, and could barely get himself off the park he had gone that hard

If Crocker had no case to answer for his hit on Brett Stewart  in the 07 GF then Simon Dwyer definitely had nothing to worry about.

A tape of dwyers tackle will be taken to the judiciary by every defense lawyer for the next few years trying to get a player off or a reduced grading for a high shot.

Pablo link said:
A tape of dwyers tackle will be taken to the judiciary by every defense lawyer for the next few years trying to get a player off or a reduced grading for a high shot.

Totally agree. It was a stupid decision!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6