That hurt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

I really thought we had a try or 2 in us in the 2nd half, How ever our halves looked a bit stunned tonight. It was always gonna happen with a makeshift pairing. Cannot blame them.
I cannot wait on DCE to return and give us a bit of direction. Im still not sold on Walker being a 6, however im not a coach.
We matched their aggression, however they had a few things go their way with the tries. Our mistakes handed them 8 points and the bunker another 6. I guess they can lament a few that got away as well.
Just seems that we are not fluent in the opposition 10. We seem to flounder until we get soneone come up with an opportunistic try.
On the whole we had a great 70 mins and an unforgettable 10. I think the 5 day turnarounds are starting to bite.
I guess we will take 4 out of 8 with a win next week. Go Manly

It was a gutsy effort, but we lack a ball-playing back.
Let's face it, Doesn'tmatta would be a shadow of the side without their left winger. There is not one team in the comp that relies on one player as much as they do.

Any loss hurts....thing is with DCE & Parcell....there's possibly another 2-3 tries & the ability to control the lead instead of chip kicks in your own half while defending a 2 point lead.

It was a gutsy effort, but we lack a ball-playing back.
Let's face it, Doesn'tmatta would be a shadow of the side without their left winger. There is not one team in the comp that relies on one player as much as they do.
The only part that disappointed me, was the simple stretch attack that Parra have and we never defend what we know is coming.@:cool:

They always go 1-4 to one side, then Norman goes to the other and either kicks or does a block play that ends up with Jenko.

We could see it coming, yet either Tommy or Jorge were at least 20 meters in field :confused:

Zoolander will be able to highlight it, as it happened on almost every set :eek:

Every try scored in that match was what I like to call, "a bull**** try".

Tries from bombs. Rebounds. Errors from the opposition. There wasn't one try from a break or a well worked move.

I won't criticise Api or Dylan. The slight of hand play is not their go. They are runners. And you need that half who can hold up a pass. Cliffy was the best ever.

I firmly believe that the forwards are laying the foundation. We will be a different team with DCE back calling the shots.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6