That fat ugly pig

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Did anyone else notice Gould start to play his mind games in the expectation our guys will watch the replays with their commentary?

I quote:

"Against the Paaaaanthers they won the penalty count 13-4.
Heeeeere tonight they're winning it 9-4.
And they haven't even looked like scoring in the second haaaalf.
That's not going to be good enough when the big gaaaaaames come around"

So, you big fat ugly schmuck, consider:

1. The attrocious conditons with it pouring rain and your own fellow competators bagging you that you liked to play in the rain because it bought everyone back to your own plodding status.
2. Lyon should have scored if he knew the basic skill of diving on the ball.
3. Beaver on that beautiful long break and Lyon nearly scored again.
4. Souths scrambling several times to nullify the ball in their in-goal.
5. 3 bombed tries in the first half.

What planet is the man with a head stung by a thousand bees on????????????

That comment pissed me off when you consider the conditions and its not like we did not threaten to put on points.

Exactly. He has such an agenda aginst Manly. Now I see Fairfax pushing for him to return as Origin coach.

I really hope News Ltd do a job on him again.

i cant remember conditions that bad at Brookie,

crap conditions, crap game because of that, we got the 2 points, enough said, game over

what are you complaining about? you were under a roof!

You could hear Fluffy - the lon voice on the Hill - starting the Manly chant.

Gould was on ABC radio after the match spreading his thighs for Warren Ryan, the schmuck, about how wonderful it would be if Mr potato head was origin coach once more. It was sickening. I have to agree with Mata's comments re the bombed points in the game. At least four for penalties, one for a dropped ball from Menzies and the Lyon screwup. Me and my wet mates joined the chanting. Geez it was cold and another one next Friday.

Fluffy, for that effort you are a legend!!

DSM5, your on fire!! Good stuff.

Gould summed it up best after the game when he said "it was a professional win from manly, they got out to a lead and just said "let's just defend it" get the 2 points and be done with it"

I thought that's what it was like too.. We should them the little respect they deserve... get the 2 points without any fuss.

Next!

Sorry DSM5, didn't realise you were at the game too.. you deserve legend status for braving it. Let it be known though if I were there i would have been with ya's cup in hand.. half beer, half water... screaming!

I give credit to the Rabbitoh's defense, it was pretty good last night and they have the 4th best defense in the comp on points scored against them.
We could have scored more as we had plenty of chances, what about the penalty in front of Souths tryline after Monohagn passed? forgot who he passed it to, could have been a try.
Think we're looking good, winning with not everyone in top form.
It only gets better from here!

My first post, g'day everyone!

Gould must have taken the 11pts start LOL

talkin thru his pocket by the sound of it

and sucked in to all the punters that took the 11pts start, Munsie the tool said at least 50,000 was put on the Wabbits with 11pts Ha Ha

G'day Possum! hahha I feel like Edna Everidge....

Your dead right it should have been play on and a try to Stewart.

I give credit to the Rabbitoh's defense, it was pretty good last night and they have the 4th best defense in the comp on points scored against them.
We could have scored more as we had plenty of chances, what about the penalty in front of Souths tryline after Monohagn passed? forgot who he passed it to, could have been a try.
Think we're looking good, winning with not everyone in top form.
It only gets better from here!

My first post, g'day everyone!
I thought it was Choc who dropped it, and had Lyon passed a decent ball to Hicks that was a certain try as well.

Gidday Possum and welcome to this den of iniquity!!!

[quote author=Matabele]
what are you complaining about? you were under a roof!

hey! it was bloody chilly up there!

oh was it raining ?????? ;)

Got a bit annoyed about Gould when he came out with that rubbish, but upon reflection the reality is IF the weather was clear we had around 5 or more + trys in us, so it makes Goulds comments irrelevant.

Thought they all played well (especially with illness amongst many) with maybe the exception of Lyon who actually disappointed me last night. His confidence has taken a hit this week after SOO. Des needs to realign his head and get him back in the game for the Bulldogs next Friday.

Was very impressed with the handling.

Beaver was superb and in comparison to his last stint in the centres in the early rounds of 06 he was almost faultless.

Cuthbo did OK. I would still like to see how Halfasanga goes. In any case either of them (+ maybe Wells) will only really get a chance to step up (aside from major injuries) once they convince Des in next off season.

Kite & King & G Stewart were sensational.

Will I ever have to see Dunley again ? :~?

Of course we would have put a mountain of points on them in decent conditions.

So why does Gould see fit to question our credentials?

It seems to be the general perception around the league Mata, including a lot of Manly fans, that our attack just hasn't come together yet.

The opinion has probably become more prominant in Goulds mind commentating the last 2 games, where we had all the ball in Penrith and couldnt do anything to put them away and then last night squandering a few chances too

I don't care frankly. It's June and we are ahead of third place by 8 points.

What the critics need to be looking at is that we are the best defensive side in the comp and we are creating dozens of chances.

I will only be concerned if our attack doesn't "click" by the last weekend in August.

Remember boys, defense wins games. All we have to do is score more points than the opposition. Simple really. Our attack is good enough to have us where we are today and if we continue in the same vein right up to the grand final, all good..

What the critics need to be looking at is that we are the best defensive side in the comp and we are creating dozens of chances.

I will only be concerned if our attack doesn't \"click\" by the last weekend in August.

I can recall you being concerned over our attack with a certain man wearing the 7 earlier on in the year ;) :doh: :drunk:

[quote author=Matabele]

I will only be concerned if our attack doesn't \"click\" by the last weekend in August.

I can recall you being concerned over our attack with a certain man wearing the 7 earlier on in the year ;) :doh: :drunk:

[/quote]

In dry conditions with noone backing up from Origin. :naughty:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4