That Banaghan Fool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Jim Banaghan, said: "We are not worried. Michael believes Matt Orford would make a great hooker."

And we wonder why Cummings and Co want to keep this sort of thing under wraps. :roll:

Yeah I saw that - sounds like a smart arse of massive proportions.

Not to mention that it's none of his business.

As pointed out by his own client in his so-called statement of last night. (That's the one with all the spelling errors).

its not doing any favours to manly in regards to recruitment

i reckon if (Banagahan) he didnt exist, Orford and King would have been signed up and under lock and key ages ago.

the broncos will not even let him within 1km of red hill.just as the broncos would not even consider letting a sponsor have any influence on player recruitment.even paul morgan(previous owner) at his best would not have considered that.i hate them but we have a lot to learn.

does it seem (and i maybe wrong) that monas and banaghan are trying to drum up another media circus looking for support like before........ well byso you better get the crew and placards ready for the save the monas rallies again.........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4