#thankshugh

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'd love to see the club utilise his support more.
With a profile like he has it would only be a massive marketing advantage.
I hope Mighty Kapow takes those bloody things off before game time....
He doesn't need them to damage the opposition.
Go Marty !!!!!

Unless he is supporting the club in some official capacity, either financially or corporately, I don't understand this at all...it's lame.
When Manly sold out to Marvel with that Wolverine Parra Jersey, Hugh never even bothered to post a tweet, let alone wear the bloody thing :cool:

DBnUXnFUAAELjbz.jpg

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere that he does some behind the scenes stuff.

He was apparently off-camera last night during the Seven news story.

I think I read somewhere that he does some behind the scenes stuff.

He was apparently off-camera last night during the Seven news story.

Ahh, I was going to ask if anyone knew if he did behind the scenes stuff.

I mean I like Hugh, nice guy and all that...but I never saw him do a hell of a lot when it came to promoting Manly. Just usually got to watch games from the big ole corporate box 'cause he's all hollywood.

Russell seems to be more into his footy than Hugh...but then again Russell did buy into the club so probably should be.

hopefully #thankssilvertails will be next.

:giggle:@:cool:

For Hugh's sake
I hope the new picture is a winner and has good ratings

After all , we all know it's a result driven business

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12