Thanks NEIN.............. not

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes I'd agree with that BD, which is why it will never be shown live on Chan 9....BUT have a look at the garbage they show on GO...and to replace that garbage twice a week with live RL would easily be possible and not affect their ratings an iota!!

Duff link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=186490.msg317354#msg317354 date=1298425185]
jjai what I'm suggesting is that those who cant get GO!, or 7mate, or One are living in the stone age. Those channels are available to everyone now and the only thing stopping someone from receiving them would be if they dont have a TV capable of receiving the digital signal.

My gripe is not so much the WCC. Its Channel 9 down here (VIC) refusing to show normal season games (Fridays and Sundays) live. I fully understand VIC is a an AFL state and thats why they dont, however there is nothing stopping them from putting it on GO!. If they refuse to do that, Fox should be able to show the game live.

And yes Foxtel do split state programming with the AFL. You can regularly pick up games on the main event channel that are only available to states where the game is not being played so they have the capability to do it.

This clause should be in the next TV rights deal however I doubt the f**king tools running our game will be smart enough to include it.

Rant over.

Not the dark ages clon, just haven't bought a TV recently. Digital's only been around a couple of years & my telly is about 10 years old & going strong. I pay through the a'hole for Fox so why should I have to pay more for free TV?

So is it live on Fox, after all that?
[/quote]Duff the cheaper alternative for you then would be to buy a 49 dollar hI def set top box  & connect it to your tv that way you can get digital channels & you wont be spending money on a new tv

bob dylan link said:
Nine and the NRL know only about 1% of the population in Victoria is interested the NRL??

So if 99% of the poulation are happy there is no NRL shown live.........  well figure it out for yourself.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298430419[/time]

[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186490.msg317374#msg317374 date=1298429964]
Yes but there should be an obligation to show it to help grow the game, should be a contract stipulation.

Its a dead horse, League in Victoria is like that old snow flake in hell, the only difference is Murdoch has been pumping millions in.

It will never work.
[/quote]

Your point is sort of irrelevent.

I'm saying that if Nine dont want to show it live, then they lose it and Foxtel can show it live.

As I said, its not rocket surgery.

jjai link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=186490.msg317358#msg317358 date=1298427821]
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=186490.msg317354#msg317354 date=1298425185]
jjai what I'm suggesting is that those who cant get GO!, or 7mate, or One are living in the stone age. Those channels are available to everyone now and the only thing stopping someone from receiving them would be if they dont have a TV capable of receiving the digital signal.

My gripe is not so much the WCC. Its Channel 9 down here (VIC) refusing to show normal season games (Fridays and Sundays) live. I fully understand VIC is a an AFL state and thats why they dont, however there is nothing stopping them from putting it on GO!. If they refuse to do that, Fox should be able to show the game live.

And yes Foxtel do split state programming with the AFL. You can regularly pick up games on the main event channel that are only available to states where the game is not being played so they have the capability to do it.

This clause should be in the next TV rights deal however I doubt the f**king tools running our game will be smart enough to include it.

Rant over.

Not the dark ages clon, just haven't bought a TV recently. Digital's only been around a couple of years & my telly is about 10 years old & going strong. I pay through the a'hole for Fox so why should I have to pay more for free TV?

So is it live on Fox, after all that?
[/quote]Duff the cheaper alternative for you then would be to buy a 49 dollar hI def set top box  & connect it to your tv that way you can get digital channels & you wont be spending money on a new tv
[/quote]

Yeah but I like to dig my heels in. It's the principle of it. If you pay for everything how can one person get everything & the other most things?

f**k off Bluedog it's an old term and as you know I'm an old bastard!!

Just kidding, seeya in Melbourne no doubt

yeah i knw where you coming from Duff  i too didnt care about it,  for 10yrs i was quite happy with my snowy picture  & rabbit ears  but some one who visited me always whinged (she whinged for 6yrs :p)so i had to upgrade me tv & antennae  for her,,  i put my old one out the front with free tv sign on it & it was gone in half an hour..

true fro..

had to be done eventually i guess, she just hurried it along..

Nothing outweighs the cost.

I saw a good t-shirt once, it said:

"Now matter how good looking she is, some guy somewhere, is tired of putting up with her ****"

lol clon so true mate ...  ;).. 

some guys are just **** struck they let em walk all over  them

hey Ant do you have the team lists for that side ???  was Ian roberts playing???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6