Thanks Max, now it's time to go.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think they commited games to the Central Coast for $$$$. Quite a few clubs have done that and was one of the reasons Cronulla were not allowed to play as many games up there as they recently requested.

mwsneagle link said:
I think they commited games to the Central Coast for $$$$. Quite a few clubs have done that and was one of the reasons Cronulla were not allowed to play as many games up there as they recently requested.
  Yes, but just a few months ago Delmege and Bob Rielly were scare-mongering that Penns had designs on the CC.  Now that same faction vote to take two games there.

What is *really* startling is it appears the Leagues Club representative appears to have voted to send two games to Gosford.  I cannot imagine how that is in the Leagues club's best interests as it the Leagues Club loses the revenue for two lost post-Brookvale games each year.

Reilly, and the Football Club reps on the board have a lot to answer for in my view. He wrote that 'false bs' letter to members, trying to justify the initial Mayer and Des not being re-signed, about Penns having designs on the Central Coast, knowing that Penn had voted to keep games at Brookvale and that constitutionally it is impossible to happen. The Football Club president is therefore not being truthful with this situation. He claimed the issue was to keep Manly at Manly. (That is no longer an issue - they were shown up on that one pretty quickly. So What is the agenda??)

The Football Club and this Bryant character who is the Leagues Club rep need to come clean as to why they are siding with Delmege, despite his pathetic and childish behaviour, that is destablising the club. Are they worried about losing their 'honorary' position and that Mayer is becoming too powerful? As board members they have a fiduciary responsibility to act in the best interests of the Manly Sea Eagles, as they did when the Leagues Club was sold to the Penns despite Max's opposition.

We are not so financially secure that we can survive too much of this rubbish and it would be a pity for these morons to 'win the war' and then not have a club to administer. Some will say that Sibraa has done a wonderful job in trying to seek Federal Cash to assist in the Brookie redevelopment but as yet we have not seen the colour of the money!!!

Do we need a spill in the Football Club to reelect new Board Reps or is it a closed shop?? The comments in the thread on MSWE certainly makes it look like it!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
Do we need a spill in the Football Club to reelect new Board Reps or is it a closed shop?? The comments in the thread on MSWE certainly makes it look like it!!!
  Yes, sgt and his cavalry have turned up to run interference for the trusty steed.

I cant believe there are people on this forum who take the fence position or worse still, meekly suggest "either one must go"

Its bloody obvious that Delmege is the rat in the kitchen cupboard, proactively causing turmoil within the club, so as to run his agenda. Delmege must go.

and if a disagrement cant be made which is most likely well what they should do is get an independent board, but what they will do is stick to this "power play" & personal agendas.

I won't get involved in this argument as I'm not privy to all the facts to pass judgement and I don’t support either of the two factions. I support the club and I want to see the right thing done in the best interest of the club.

As Dessie pleaded at the board meeting, both sides need to work it out and I think the only way forwarded is for both sides to walk away and still keep coughing up the cash to show that they put the club first and would not allow it to die.

I wouldn’t be so fast in getting rid of Mayer as to date he hasn’t given any cause to do so, he is just the political fall out from this.

As a long term tragic like most of us here (Mr.Delemage and Mr.Penn) please stop airing your dirty linen in public. Just kiss and make up and then you truly will have the clubs interest at heart.

Canteen Worker link said:
The Football Club and this Bryant character who is the Leagues Club rep need to come clean as to why they are siding with Delmege, despite his pathetic and childish behaviour, that is destablising the club. Are they worried about losing their 'honorary' position and that Mayer is becoming too powerful? As board members they have a fiduciary responsibility to act in the best interests of the Manly Sea Eagles, as they did when the Leagues Club was sold to the Penns despite Max's opposition.

Peter Bryant needs to explain why he is willing to go against the will of the owners of the leagues club.  Is it because he is willing to sell the club down the river if it will help him realise his long held ambition of a political career?

OneEyedEagle link said:
I won't get involved in this argument as I'm not privy to all the facts to pass judgement and I don’t support either of the two factions. I support the club and I want to see the right thing done in the best interest of the club.

As Dessie pleaded at the board meeting, both sides need to work it out and I think the only way forwarded is for both sides to walk away and still keep coughing up the cash to show that they put the club first and would not allow it to die.

I wouldn’t be so fast in getting rid of Mayer as to date he hasn’t given any cause to do so, he is just the political fall out from this.

As a long term tragic like most of us here (Mr.Delemage and Mr.Penn) please stop airing your dirty linen in public. Just kiss and make up and then you truly will have the clubs interest at heart.

Well said

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8