Thanks, Fox Sports.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

nita

Reserve Grader
They're showing a replay of that game in 2004 at Kogarah where we were leading by about 24 and they ran us down.

That's exactly the kind of stuff I want to watch after a heart breaking loss  :(

Have you ever seen a good game of Manly's randomly on fox sports? I would love love love to see last years thrashing of the roosters at brooky from last year..

I've been smsing with my manly supporter mates & still can't believe how we lost that game it was funny watching the saints supporters leaving in their hundreds early in the 2nd half.

I remember smsing my then boss who is a Dragons fan giving him sh!t.  That taught me not to do so again. 

Garts link said:
I remember smsing my then boss who is a Dragons fan giving him sh!t.  That taught me not to do so again. 

Garts, isn’t that the shiite when that happens, haven't I fallen the victim of mouthing off only to have egg thrown back in my face.

Its more fun when you can dish out and don't I let some of my mates have it.  ;D

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
I've been smsing with my manly supporter mates & still can't believe how we lost that game it was funny watching the saints supporters leaving in their hundreds early in the 2nd half.

I forgot about that! Hahah that was classic. I was completely miserable that day, but knowing that thousands of queen fans would be kicking themselves for leaving early and missig one of their classic games comforted me a tiny tiny bit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6