Thank you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Understand the sentiments after the loss tonight, but more a comment on what the players have given over their careers - eg KF who has been a true warrior for us - remember him absolutely putting it all on the line with Sam Tagatese years ago

Understand the sentiments after the loss tonight, but more a comment on what the players have given over their careers - eg KF who has been a true warrior for us - remember him absolutely putting it all on the line with Sam Tagatese years ago
Yeah maybe, but let's not forget KF dicking us around in 2015 thinking he was going to stay with us, but already had a done deal with the Slime, resulting in us offering a $hitload more to DCE and since then our salary cap has been out of whack

I wish DCE was part of the departing players. 😔
Would love to go back over the last 40 years and run the silvertails yardstick over all our teams and players.

I have a feeling there wouldn't be a player or coach spared from a thing im dubbing 'the curse of silvertails'......

We haven't won the comp every year you know. We have had some pretty ordinary players and coaches. We have played some stinker footy across the decades.

Even the greats would be cursed by some on here. Cliffy? Spud?

@Oppsr .. don't let the tough talking Silvertail's baggers worry you ... most of them have never been closer than the bleachers to a real tackle in anger ... and would cry to their wives for a bandaid for a paper cut ..

On a serious note, thanks for whatever you want to call this season. It was a grind watching the games, watching many of the players became a chore rather than entertaining.

I'm glad it's over.

Now the hard work begins. Heads down , bums up and it starts with Mestrov. He needs to give the club a labotomy. Make the very tough decisions (even if at first they aren't appreciated by people).

Lots of jobs need to be spilled here, from the top down. Invest in character in the playing group. Leaders. Des will likely bumble his way to being sacked next season, so we've likely got less than 12 months left of the old fossil. And he'll be there because Penn is a cheap bastard.

Tony needs to step forward now. Announce signings. Your fanbase and customers need it. Be clear with the direction of the coaching staff. Clear and very tough. Take a 0 tolerance stance with the players. They are the cattle, not the stockman - reset the lines of command, even if that means sacking Aloiai who appears to be a ringleader to the anarchy.

Time to put the soul back into Manly, rather than all the pretenders currently there posing as Manly.employees.

Thanks Woodsie - reminds me of that line - some of these guys would boo Santa - though different views keep it interesting, but can’t argue that some serious work is needed in the off-season

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2