Thank You (not) Channel 9 & NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Corso_Pete

Bencher
Premium Member

My views on the switch of the game to Bluetongue are well known in these pages.

Just to highlight the lunacy of the decision to play this game on a Friday night I thought I would illustrate my point. This photograph was taken at 4:45pm yesterday as we traveling to last nights game. Whilst the photograph is poor quality and doesn't show the full extent of the traffic it does give some idea of what supporters will be expected to endure.

There were no accidents to contribute to the traffic build up, the vehicles heading north were not traveling at more than 10kph and the peak traffic had not yet started.

I only hope that the Nine Commentators get stuck in the same traffic jam that they expect Manly supporters to put up with. Channel 9 go & get stuffed!

MVC-039F.jpg

Sorry, the photo didn't work. You will just have to take my word that the traffic heading north was bad.

The commentators will probably be taken there by helicopter and spend the broadcast speculating on why there are so few Manly fans there to support their side.

Your 100% right Corso.
And that traffic isn't spasmodic. It's consistently that poor.

school hols at the moment, just speculating, but hey im not going up, too bloody hard on a friday evening.

club wont care, they already have my season ticket Bucks,

school hols at the moment, just speculating, but hey im not going up, too bloody hard on a friday evening.

School hols actually make the traffic easier, more people on holidays and therefore not travelling to work

club wont care, they already have my season ticket Bucks,

and therein lies the major problem

It is a joke and I certainly won't be going - so I am concerned about what sort of Sea Eagle support there will be for a home game.

By the sounds of things I'm a better chance of making the game than most of you - providing I use the Golden Highway.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4