Thank you Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

For smashing the Parra scum.

Sucked in Brian Smith and Denis Fitzsmartarse.

And go the swannies.

it just shows that if the cowboys could beat parra, this competition was as close as everyone was saying

Isn't is sweet when those slimy sluts at parra get beat, had $100 on the cowboys to win....woooohoooo....got on them at sportsbet outside the ground, shame i had 2 come home. Next weekend it's my shout. I hate parramatta with a passion, good 2 see some manly fans at the game! Im sure i made my self known 2 those that were there!

I said that against Manly, Parramatta except for the first twenty minutes didnt look good enough against a team that had lost 8 out of 10 or whatever.

Which was proved tonight. Parra just didnt have it.

Call me a sadist, but I rather enjoyed watching the Parramatta fans walking out at the 60 minute mark.
Poor ol' Peter Sterling was hurting. You could just tell it in his voice.
To be honest, I'm happy if Nth QLD win next week. I'm happy if Tigers win.
At least it aint Parramatta.

or the DragQueens

However, it is scary to think that the Tigers are only going to get stronger next year.

O'Hara and Harris are a steal for their pack.

I was in a huge pub in Cairns surrounded about 100 Cowboy supporters just going off their heads (probably like that normally...). What a scoreline. Bring on the GF. (and sucked in parra). Like the Dragons - that is capital L for Losers. :) Back in town later tonight.

Call me a sadist, but I rather enjoyed watching the Parramatta fans walking out at the 60 minute mark.
Poor ol' Peter Sterling was hurting. You could just tell it in his voice.
To be honest, I'm happy if Nth QLD win next week. I'm happy if Tigers win.
At least it aint Parramatta.

well I must be a sadist also as I throughly enjoyed watching the fans walk out and even some crying :drunk: was fantastic!!!

I dont know who to go for next week, I think I will have to see how I feel on the day.

Past the Grand Final teams not too much is remembered about the rest of those making up the numbers.
Congratulations Parra not only do you have a wanker for a CEO, a tosser for a coach and a team of chokers but you live in a **** hole too (that one's for you Daniel).
You would've thought with the money they have spent on the team they might see some returns but nooooooo -SUCKED IN!!!
You think that's immature- how about forcing the worlds best centre to play overseas- Karma you bastards.
Parramatta Jesus -maybe you can turn water into wine but you can't stop your team from CHOKING!
I'm so happy those bastards lost!

PJ - Forcing a player like Jamie Lyon overseas has basically stripped money from the NRL. Lyon is a player people naturally want to see play, and pay money to see it.

Fitzgerald has basically stripped money from his own paying source.

Well done.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4