Thank You Alan Webster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Guys,

I passed on Chuckwood's complaint from last week about membership to my friend as I said I would and Alan Webster has been kind enough to reply directly to me which I think is fantastic. Chuck please see Alans response below.

Doug,

I would like to thank you for your comments regarding the payment and processing of your football club membership for 2006.

As you are now aware the Football Club is not located at the Leagues Club, we are in fact located at the Academy of Sport, Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen. On Friday the Leagues Club did run out of membership brochures and had contacted myself so that I could arrange to have more brochures delivered to them that afternoon. As we are not located in the same office it is something that is unavoidable but we do try to ensure that they do have a stock of brochures for distribution.

In relation to the issuing of a receipt for your membership payment this can only be completed once we have received the form and payment. This year the booking form has been set up to act as a Tax Invoice/ Receipt once it has been filled out. If an additional receipt is required this can be requested on the form and we will ensure it is forwarded out to you upon receiving the payment.

Unfortunately the Leagues Club staff are not in a position to issue a receipt as they are only distributing the membership forms on our behalf and are not seen as a point of sale. This is to ensure that we can manage all aspects of the membership process so that nothing is missed in the delivery to the member. I understand that this may have caused some concern but we have tried to ensure that all members know that the Football Club is not linked with the Leagues Club from a membership perspective and that we are located at the Academy of Sport for members who wish to drop there forms off in person. If in future you have any further issues please feel free to give me a call to discuss, I am more than happy to address any questions you may have.

So as to improve the level of service to our members we have launched a membership email address that aimed at providing a prompt reply to all membership related issues in a timely manner. This will enable us to monitor any concerns which we can address to ensure the level of service to our members is maintained.

This is an ongoing process that we will be working on throughout the season to ensure that members are informed about all aspects of the membership.

I hope that this helps to answer the issues that you experienced last Friday. If you have any further questions please feel free to give me a call on (02) 9970 XXXX.

Regards,

Alan Webster
Membership Manager
Manly Sea Eagles Ltd

Good job

I can see bigger membership umbers this year due to the increased professionalism.

It is a good response and I congratulate the efforts being made. All the same, I still am at a loss to understand why there is such a divide between the two organisations. Last year discounts on Manly merchandise for members were only available at Narrabeen. Considering most people who are visiting from out-of-town or who go to a game will go to the Leagues Club it makes sense to me that membership payments and merchandise could be jointly co-ordinated or linked between the organisations.

I'm breathless in anticipation for the arrival of my lanyard!

(Yes, I did upgarde to Bird of Prey).

Along with my T-shirt with Brent Kite's signature and the $15 pair of tracky dacks I picked up the other day.

Thanks Clontaago for forwarding on my gripe. The response from Alan Webster is satisfactory and seems to answer all the concerns. I still believe that if a transaction involving a cheque or in my case (cash) , a receipt or some type of interim membership certificate should be issued.

Nevertheless , a good reply. I look forward to receiving my Membership pack in the coming weeks.

Thanks again Clontaago & Alan Webster.

What about your moccasin's?? Is it true that Dubbo is the only place in Aus where the girls wear high heel moccasins?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2