Tevita Pangai Jr talking to Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm more worried about him (or Barrett) not re-signing Gutho, Hines, Verrills, Garner and the easts winger etc
I see Garner is not even in the Tigers 17 this week. Manly junior . Second row. Worth a shot?

Possibly but depends on asking price.

No obvious replacements for the departing Thompson yet. For me the jury is still out on Gosiewski and Waddell.

We will never know if Olakau'atu and Schuster will nail down a second row spot if they don't get any game time.
Will be interesting to see what unfolds next year with thommos vacancy. If we resign waddell and he gets the starting jumper I think I will shyte the bed

They have the room to sign him up next season after all SBW $150,000 contract for this season frees up $800,000 next season.
I think you'll find it only frees up $650,000 from their cap. The $150k from this year is deducted from the nominal $800k next year to give them an additional 650k only. Fair's fair.

Possibly but depends on asking price.

No obvious replacements for the departing Thompson yet. For me the jury is still out on Gosiewski and Waddell.

We will never know if Olakau'atu and Schuster will nail down a second row spot if they don't get any game time.
I would be looking at Siro's brother baily. He is playing great footy at the moment and is off contract at souths. Souths have Jai arrow coming next year as well

most of the top sides have 3 players on and around the 1 million dollar mark. that is the norm.

we lose out on TPas to roosters and melbourne
Only one or 2.And those sides that do, the players perform to those wages and stay on the park. Think Smith, Cronk, Slater back in there day..

We have Tommy who is a fantastic player but is unable to finish a season. Hasn’t gone a whole season without being injured.
Jake who is all heart but a bit one dimensional.
DCE who puts in 1 good performance out of 5.

All those things should be taken into account, caps managed extremely poorly here at Manly.

We wont buy anyone for the next 6 seasons due to salary cap scrutiny from NRL>

Only one or 2.And those sides that do, the players perform to those wages and stay on the park. Think Smith, Cronk, Slater back in there day..

We have Tommy who is a fantastic player but is unable to finish a season. Hasn’t gone a whole season without being injured.

All those things should be taken into account, caps managed extremely poorly here at Manly.
Not sure of Sironen’s wage but he hasn’t seen out a season at Manly yet either

No, most teams have a group of players around the 850k to 1 million. Tell me a side that doesn't?

****, llo at broncos - they are the worst.

Milford 1 million
Bird 1 million
Boyd 800k

ouch

I think that is very doable to have 3 players up near that 1 million , Manly are paying too much for DCE, Tom and Jake though. I believe DCE demands 1 million easily, but not 1.3! Tommy will be on 1.1m next year and Jake on 950k!

That's too much. DCE on 1 million, Tom on 900k and Jake 800k and our cap would look a lot better. 650k better off

No, most teams have a group of players around the 850k to 1 million. Tell me a side that doesn't?

****, llo at broncos - they are the worst.

Milford 1 million
Bird 1 million
Boyd 800k

ouch

I think that is very doable to have 3 players up near that 1 million , Manly are paying too much for DCE, Tom and Jake though. I believe DCE demands 1 million easily, but not 1.3! Tommy will be on 1.1m next year and Jake on 950k!

That's too much. DCE on 1 million, Tom on 900k and Jake 800k and our cap would look a lot better. 650k better off
Lol definitely glad we aren’t the Horseheads
I definitely agree we can have 3 players near the mil mark but not on or over it.

I’d be a lot happier if they were on those figures. That 650k could of got us a strike centre or winger which we badly need at the moment ..

Its okay only six years to go

Lol definitely glad we aren’t the Horseheads
I definitely agree we can have 3 players near the mil mark but not on or over it.

I’d be a lot happier if they were on those figures. That 650k could of got us a strike centre or winger which we badly need at the moment ..
Thing that pisses me off that 650k was how much more Melbourne were able to get on TPAs last year than Manly (roosters did not even post their amount) Think Manly had a few hundred thousand, Melbourne were close to 1 million. Not really a fair system

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4